PACT|SEVEN

✈️

"IF WE WERE MEANT TO STAY IN ONE PLACE, WE'D HAVE ROOTS INSTEAD OF FEET!"

"wait, so it's not ashton's?" maddie asked, eating her cheeto puffs.

"no, i know for a fact. a week before, i found out i was pregnant, before the girls. which meant i wasn't pregnant with ashton's. the only other guys i had sex with the last few months were ashton, only that once, hayden summerall, and-" kenzie hesitated.

"who?" maddie wondered, her eyes widening as kenzie said the name.

"johnny, orlando."

"how?" maddie asked, walking back and fourth. "like, isn't he dating that emily girl who also got pregnant?"

"yeah, he is. the thing is,"

4 weeks before the pact was made..

"hey? you drinking alone?" kenzie heard, from behind her. she was at a party, small, only 30 guests. it was being held at nadia turner's house, which kenzie was forced to go to.

"yeah? i guess parties aren't my thing. free alcohol is my thing." kenzie said, drinking her drink from the red solo cup as a brown haired, green eyed guy came into her view. "you're johnny right?"

"yeah. and you are?" johnny asked, getting closer to kenzie.

"you don't need to know my name." kenzie said, then they kissed, their sexual attraction couldn't be ignored.

they went to his car, it was pitch black besides the slight light from the porch light attached to the house. he didn't use a condom, but they both were drunk and didn't realize it. an hour later, kenzie walked out of the blue truck, her hair slightly messy while she was pulling down her dress as johnny drove away.

"damn, what did em-" by the look of kenzie's face, maddie knew.

"so when you first met johnny with emily, you didn't say anything?" maddie asked, now snacking on mint oreos

"of course not! how could i tell emily that my babied might be her boyfriend's babies too?" kenzie exclaimed, her voice cracking.

"how about hayden?"

"we wore protection. it was the week before me and johnny." kenzie sighed, then felt guilty.

"wait? you knew a week before? kenzie! don't tell me-"

"i know, ok. i'm the one who brought up the idea and i didn't think they'd agree." kenzie felt guilty, her heard was pounding and her right hand was shaking, signs she was incredibly guilty.