seven

YOU

YOU

Jimin and I went to the Flower Shop and finally got the doors open. My nose was filled with a rich flower aroma, prompting me to inhale even more deeply.

"I miss this place so much!" I whirled around and smiled cheerfully. I squealed with delight. "Wow, you're really taking care of the place, thank you,"

"Of course, also I can tell that you really adore this place," Jimin laughed softly at my joyful reaction to being back. When I returned his gaze, I noticed he was pressing his nose shut. Probably due to the pollen.

"What's wrong? Not used to the scent of flowers?" I laughed and elbowed his arm.

He grunts, "I'll never get used to the excessive fragrance of flowers," he said, looking to the side, a little ashamed.

"Well, you better get accustomed to it quickly friend!" I joked.

While Jimin assisted with the checkout, I skipped around the place watering the flowers. We took turns here and there, assisting a variety of customers.

But then a woman entered, looking for flowers for her prom. Because she was on the phone, she walked in pretty loudly.

"Oh my god, Karen, I'm so looking forward to prom!" Have you been asked out by Mark yet? Really?! That's terrific! I'm overjoyed for you!" Her obnoxious voice made the otherwise tranquil ambiance a little uneasy. When she turned around, she saw Jimin.

So this is what Jimin has been experiencing these past few days. Poor him.

"I just spotted this hella hot dude who works here at the Flower Shop," she smirked and murmured on the phone. "Yes, I'm going to ask him out! "Perhaps I'll try to persuade him into sleeping with me,"

She hung up and approached Jimin with a passionate expression on her face, licking her lips as she glanced up and down. But it's mainly down.

"You appear to be a good match for my requirements, hottie. Or, to put it another way, our requirements." She got closer and closer to Jimin, and he didn't seem at ease.
I approached them and put on a phony smile.

"Miss, is there anything I can do to assist you? If there are any specific flowers you're looking for, please let me know," I stated out as I balled up my fists behind my back.

"I wasn't requesting anything from you. Now, if you'll pardon us," As she dragged Jimin, she said, rolling her eyes.

"Miss! Please calm down and take your hands off of me!" Jimin inquired gently, plainly intending to murder her on the moment. Literally.

I came to a halt in front of them. She smirked and attempted to shoulder bump me. "Can you move?" I asked, putting my palm in front of her face.

"I asked respectfully, but you're now just overdoing it," Jimin said, pushing her off of him and looking enraged. "If you ever get your filthy hands on me or her, I vow to fucking god I'll stick a flower pot up your god damn ass,"