nine

PARK JIMIN

PARK JIMIN

My eyes widened as I reached out my hand, leaping from my bed. As I cried for Y/N, sweat covered me from head to toe.

"Y/N!" I gasped as I put out my hand in mid-air, only to find myself on my bed with multiple bandages over my chest and neck. When I returned my gaze to my arm, I noticed multiple bruises.

My heart pounding on my chest like someone knocking on the door, wanting to get out, I put my hand on my face, moaning. Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook burst through my door, nearly shattering it.

"Jimin! Are you all right?! What happened?" Hoseok studies my expression as he looks at me. He then takes his gaze off of me and lowers his head down to his feet.

I frown, my jaw clenched in rage and irritation. "What exactly happened?" Taehyung asks as he sits next to me on the opposite side. "Yoongi found you passed out on the sidewalk and noticed Y/N's handbag with her belongings strewn about,"

"Yoongi found me?" I asked, looking up at Taehyung. I inquired, shocked that he had left his room.

"Yeah. You hadn't returned home yet, and it was already five in the morning. Everyone was worried, so Yoongi insisted in your search and found your phone's tracker. Then you were discovered unconscious. However," Taehyung lets out a heavy sigh, "Y/N was no where to be found,"

When I tried to take her from the man who snuck up behind us, I looked down and opened my palm to see a broken braclet, "Shit!"

"What happened Jimin, and where is Y/N...?" laments Jungkook.

I gritted my jaw and tightened my grasp on Y/N's broken bracelet,"They've got her— Ace. And I was being so fucking rash!"

In annoyance, I messed up my hair and sat down. "What are we going to do now?" Hoseok grumbled under his breath.

"In Y/N's necklace, I hid a tracker. Let's have a peek at hers," Hoseok flinches and clutches his heart as Yoongi speaks out of nowhere.

"Yoongi, Jesus! Don't just appear out of nowhere! You almost gave me a fucking heart attack!" Yoongi chuckles but shrugs as Hoseok sighs.

"But you should be used to that about me by now," he continues, his face disappointed.

I looked up at Yoongi with my eyes widening. "You seemed a little more astounded than normal," Yoongi said, flinching and widening his eyes.

"I'll go to my computer and search up Y/N's location, to see where they may have taken her," Taehyung laughs.

"Can you tell me how long it'll take?" I inquired, a little impatiently and anxiously, hoping it wouldn't be for a long time.