twelve

YOU

YOU

My heart pounding from the strange dream, I wake up in my hospital room. To calm down my emotions, I take many deep breaths. I then press my lips together as I recall Jimin kissing me and announcing his feelings. I'm sure I'm going insane! Wasn't it only a dream? I, on the other hand, kissed him back.

I grab the cushion behind me and hug it hard, squealing a little. Why am I so humiliated over a dumb dream? When I checked the clock, it was 4:29 a.m. It was still dark and freezing outside. Fortunately, my wounds were healing and I was gaining more control over my movements. As a bonus, this is my final day to stay in the hospital. As I continue to think about the scenario where we met, I press my hand against my chest, feeling my heart pound.

"I've fallen in love with you, Y/N."

I twisted and turned, feeling a little jittery. I'm not sure why I'm so worried. It's as though I'm wishing it were true.

I don't get dreams like this, but why him? What is the significance of Jimin? As I was still being reminded about that, I could feel my cheeks burning up.

I grinned as I looked at my diamond necklace. My reflection appeared to be staring at me in ten or even twenty different shapes, but when I turned it over, I felt as if I had hit a button. As the necklace unlocked, I dropped it upon the bed and looked at it with skepticism. Slowly, I opened it, revealing a small, thin piece of paper within.

"How did this end up in here?" As I unrolled the paper, I spoke to myself quietly. "10 - 13 - 95," I said, my head tilted in perplexity. Is there a purpose behind these codes? There was a drawing of particular shape of a diamond on the other side of the paper, so I turned it over. What is the significance of the drawing and codes to something?

I stowed the paper in the necklace and closed the clasp. What the hell happened just now? What are those codes supposed to be used for? It was already seven in the morning when I checked the time. Is it true that I've been awake for almost three hours? The time seemed to fly by in the span of at least forty minutes.

The physicians arrived shortly after to serve me breakfast. The cuisine isn't awful, but it doesn't taste particularly delicious. A sudden knock echoed through the room, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"You have a visitor, Miss Y/L/N!" The doctor makes an announcement.

"Please, come in!" I sit up and stare at the door while I respond. As the heels resonated throughout my chamber, the door slowly opened. "Hey Jimin—" I widened my eyes as I took the knife Yoongi had given me.

"Did you expect your prince in shining armor rather than the king?" He chuckles and leans against the wall, his arms crossed.

"What are you doing here Ace?" I asked, clenching my grip on the knife. I inquired, my voice firm.