nineteen

PARK JIMIN

PARK JIMIN

"Come on, Y/N, you can't stay in there locked up forever," I tap on her door, hoping she'll finally open it. "Outside, the food is getting cold, and you haven't eaten yet. Everyone is anxious about you, so please come outdoors."

Still no response. As I shake my head, everyone glances at me. They lean against the wall, sighing.

"What are our options?" Hoseok expresses his dissatisfaction. I turned away from him, leaning against the wood, and returned my gaze to the door.

"Please, Y/N, open up," Jin pleaded as she pushed a flower under her door. It's a flower! "Thank you from all of us!" Still no response. Complete silence. Jin sighs as he rises off the ground. Yoongi emerges from his room and surveys the crowd.

"Are you still attempting to evict Y/N from her room?" He inquires. We all nodded, and he sighed as he walked over to her door. "Look, I get that learning you're an APEX test subject with bogus memories implanted in your brain is a lot to take in, but putting yourself in there for weeks won't help. We'll never find your real body and restore your normal life if you stay inside. It won't help you and will only make everyone sick with concern. It's not like you're the only one who grew up with a murderer as a parent. If you don't open up now, I'll open it for you. You've got three seconds."

Slow footsteps came from her room after that. After that, the door unlocked, showing Y/N. Her eyes were puffy and black, and her hair was oily and tangled. Her hair was unbrushed, her makeup was still on, and her eyes were bloodshot from sobbing. Yoongi breathes a sigh of relief and grins slightly "At the very least, you're alive,"

She laughs and wipes a tear away from her eyes "I suppose I am. However, am I truly alive?" She grinned as she glanced at me. I widened my eyes and rushed through everyone, fiercely hugging Y/N. She flinched and hugged me back, surprised.

"You made us sick with worry—especially me," I continued to hug her. She closes her eyes and takes a long breath in.

"I'm sorry," she says quietly.

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────

MIN YOONGI

We were all caught off guard by how quickly Jimin approached Y/N as he passed by all of us. Even I was caught off guard. We've never seen Jimin show such concern for someone, much alone go by everyone without a second thought.

"How deeply did this man fall in love with this woman?" I was thinking to myself. He obviously has feelings for her, but does he realize how hazardous that is?

What makes us unique?

We discovered that other gangs, not just ACE, are targeting Y/N. Maintaining her presence is even riskier. She raises her eyes to me and moves away from Jimin. As she approaches me, I return her stare.