five

YOU

YOU

Jimin was going to introduce me to the members, and I was a little nervous. I had no idea what to expect, but my initial thinking was, "I'm going to meet seven murderers who are also mafias but are highly sought, much like Jimin," Naturally, that thought made me even more worried.

Jimin appeared to sense my anxiety and put his arm around my shoulder, causing me to tighten up. "It's fine," he says with a kind smile. "Don't be afraid, they're ecstatic to meet you."

"What if they don't like me?" I wondered as I took a big gulp.

"What?" he asks, chuckling. "Why do you think they don't like you? You've already won their hearts!"

I widened my eyes and gave him a surprised expression. They haven't even met me yet, and yet they accept me? After all, this shouldn't be too bad, right? I noticed six males in the living room, sitting down casually with wide smiles as we carefully walked down the stairs.

"Oh my god, she's awake!" exclaims one of them. He looked fairly young, perhaps he is the youngest out of the whole group. "Yes!" He smiled and grinned at him. "My name is Jungkook," he says and extending his hand. "It's a bloody pleasure to meet you,"

"Don't scare her, moron!" Namjoon slaps the back of his head and glares at him. He extends his hand and shakes mine while Jungkook weeps in pain and the others laugh at his folly, "Alpha is my name; group name. I'm the leader around here, but you can call me Namjoon."

"Hello Namjoon, it's also a bloody pleasure to meet you!" I smiled back as we clasped hands. As Jungkook chuckles, Namjoon's eyes expand.

"She used my joke!" Jungkook exclaimed out with a large smile and laughs. Yoongi tapes his mouth with duck tape and returns to his seat, his cold brew in hand. Jungkook gradually falls to the ground and yells even louder, but his screams comes out muffled.

"I guess you'll fit right in," Namjoon smiles back. "Let me present you to the rest of the group."

Except for Jungkook, who was wailing on the floor gripping his balls, I glanced at everyone who smiled at me.

"Y/N, I am and this is," Namjoon says with a smile.

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────
CRIMINAL RECORDS

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────CRIMINAL RECORDS