Ch1 Despicable Plot

A screen flickered on in a black empty space. A man in a red shirt and black trousers sat hunched in a black and cushioned chair on wheels. He had a fluffy and twirly and absolutely impeccable moustache. Rather oddly, he was egg shaped. Yes this was Doctor Ivo Robotnik and the smile on his face wasn't for nothing. He laughed and snapped his fingers. Immediately two robot henchmen came into the room. One was a tall chicken like robot and it stood there clucking. The other was a mole like robot with a massive drill for a nose.

"Ah .. Scratch and Grounder my stupid robots..." Growled Robotnik. As Robotnik said, these robots stood there oblivious to the insult.

"If you two imbeciles get this right, we'll be able to catch a Fox!"

Grounder drooled.

However, Scratch scratched his partially revealed brain. " But CLUCK Doctor RoCLUCKnik! We have always failed catching that hedgehog!"

Robotnik facepalmed.

"I said fox you dumb cluck!" He shouted his face going red with rage. He pressed a button and a video of an eight year old yellow two-tailed fox with red and white trainers, running through a lush green environment.

"Ohhhhhh." dribbled Scratch and he backed into the shadows.

"This boy fox, began Robotnik, is as fast as the pesky blue hedgehog! If we capture this thing, then we can harness his power and use it to capture Sonic once and for all! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

The two dumbfounded robots slowly joined in.
"Hehehehehhehehe..." Robotnik gave them a death stare.

"The evil laugh is my thing mine!   shouted Robotnik furious.
"You just stand there and cluck!" Grounder gave Robotnik a look.

"Or do whatever a Mole does! Dig or something!"
Robotnik started laughing again whilst Scratch clucked.
Whilst the pair did their thing, Grounder activated his drill and started pounding the ground making a huge racket.

Scratch and Robotnik stopped and stared at Grounder.

"What? you told me to dig!" Said Grounder in a dignified voice.