Ch11 Agent Breeze

"YOU WHAT??!!!" Screamed the Doctor as Grounder trembled.
"I-I accidentally built him"
Scratch clucked angrily.
"You accidentally built Metal Sonic?" He asked unconvinced.
"Uhh yes?"
Robotnik grabbed Grounder by his drill nose and swung him outside the base.
"YOU HAVE NO USE FOR MY EMPIRE ANYMORE!!" The doctor called after the slumping robot. He slammed the door shut and awkwardly respirtated for a few seconds.
"It seems Metal Sonic was not to my expectations..."

"Maybe we need a new tactic Doctor" squawked Scratch.
"Yes... Call Agent Breeze!"
"Yes Doctor" said Scratch. He reached into a compartment in his stomach and pulled out an old telephone. He dialled a number then passed the phone to  Robotnik.
"Hello Breezie speaking!" came the beautiful and floaty voice from the phone.
"Hi Breezie it's me Robotnik" he said almost enchanted.
"I need your help to capture a frisky little hedgehog."
"Oh you mean that blue one? With the red shoes and everything?" she replied casually.

"Yes, It seems the little devil could cut through my diamond Metal Sonic."

"Tut Tut Tut! Mr Robotnik!" Tutted Breezie. "Violence is not the way!: All you need is some cool gadgets and charm!"
With that, Breezie blew a fat slobbery kiss through the phone and planted it on the Doctor's cheek. Scratch ran over to him and wiped his face with his ruffled feathers.
"GAH! STOP THAT YOU NINCOMPOOP!" screamed Robotnik swatting the chicken away like a very annoying fly.
"Where is he anyway?" asked Breezie.
Robotnik went outside and pulled Grounder back inside his wheels screeching.
"Grounder you will be allowed back on the team. However, where did you see Sonic last?
Grounder looking like he was going to burst with excitement pulled the phone to his antenna.

"The last place I saw the hedgehog was the town center!"
"Why thank you sweetie!" replied Breeze and she blew another fatty kiss through the telephone and hung up.
Grounder looking dazed spun round and round and jabbed his nose into Scratch.
"AHH! CLUCK!" He punched Grounder in the belly which seemed to arouse him.
"So, said Robotnik we just sit back and watch Breeze do the work!" He laughed loudly whilst Scratch clucked. Grounder activated his drill and started pounding the floor.
"Will you stop that?! shouted the doctor conjuring a hammer and bringing it down upon Grounders head. Grounder held his nose and blew through it making his head pop up again.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN?
We have some unanswered questions guys! When will Knuckles show up? Will Sonic be imprisoned by Breezes charm?
Read on to find out!
(BTW I AM LOVING THIS STORY! LEAVR A COMMENT DOWN BELOW IT WILL INSPIRE ME TO WRITE!!)
:)