Ch16 Final Confrontation

Sonic held the Black flower in his hand and tottered up to Breezie.
She took a deep sniff and sighed satisfied at last.
"You've been a good servant Sonic" she said, "but I'm afraid this is the end of you."
Sonic bewildered looked at her..
BEEP!
The floor flicked Sonic across the sky like a ragdoll..
And he landed SMACK on the giant horseshoe magnet. Before he could move, invisible electromagnetic forces bound him tightly.
"Goodbye Sonic" said Breezie almost sympathetic. She pressed another button and Sonic cried out in pain as volts and volts of electricity soared through his body. Grounder and Scratch watched with glee as Sonic squirmed in agony.
He was trying to break free but the invisible binding was holding his arms tightly to his sides. Breezie literally hopping with happiness, turned up the voltage..
Sonic was now unconscious his body twitching every second or two. "NO!" came a voice.
Tails had arrived and swooped in punching Breezie hard in the face. He gaped in shock as he saw a piece of metal fall from her face revealing circuitry.
"I thought I killed you!" she said angrily advancing on Tails.
"Well you didn't did you? he said backing up a bit.
"You stupid robot!"
Breezie growled a little and dropped the remote. Tails eyed  it.
"No matter.." she said evily.
"I'll kill you now..."
Her arm turned into a hammer.
She yelled and swung it bringing it smashing into Tails' chest.
He landed on the floor hearing a cracking. He rose again as Breezie swung her hammer once more. But this time he blocked it and punched her in the jaw.
She spat out a tooth and raging, swung her hammer dangerously close to his head.
She stumbled a little near the river.
She swung the hammer again and this time it met it's target slamming into Tails' back.
He screamed in pain as he heard his spine cracking and fell to the ground beneath her feet.
This was the end...
"Goodbye Fox!" said Breezie her face twisting into a wicked smile.
She brought the hammer up....
Tails braces for impact but it never came. He looked up. Breezie had tottered backwards on her high heels and was surely about to plunge into the river....
But then she seemed to be getting her balance back. That was until Tails threw a ring which sent her falling back immediately.
"NOOOO!" she screamed and she fell in frying her circuits.
Tails crawled over to the remote and turned off the magnet completely. Sonic fell to the ground probably dead. Tails with as much strength as he could muster, hurried over to Sonic. His eyes were still closed and his was covered in scorch marks.
Suddenly, Grounder came charging at Tails who gave him a swift kick sending him crashing into a canyon.
"Nooooooooo!" he cried as he landed with a crash.
Scratch (after a glare from Tails) decided to hurry off.
Tails called the ambulance for him and Sonic and had a lot of things to explain.

This guys is the last chapter :D
I hope you've enjoyed this story 😁 you have a short epilogue coming up which will be a cliffhanger for the sequel!
Enjoy it and PLEASE leave a comment to say whether you have enjoyed this book or not.