Ch10 Super Speed

Sonic flew unconscious towards the town center Metal Sonic, gaining on him. His eyes glowed malevolently and he swung his fist down again....
It made a hard impact on the hedgehogs chest sending him flying into the ground.

WHAM!!
The daily Mobius shoppers cried out in surprise as they saw their hero crash into the ground. Metal Sonic landed soon after with barely a scratch.
He laughed a most deep laugh and tutted.
"How puny, how underwhelming..." he said his arm turning into a long jagged knife.
"To think you were supposed to be my match!"
The poor little hedgehog was crawling away and all the crowd could do was watch.
Metal Sonic kicked him in the stomach.
"You are nothing."
Sonic looked up at his new nemesis pure hatred boiling in his eyes.
"I don't care if you are some new fancy robot who thinks he can show up with his rude tude." replied Sonic rising from the ground with immense difficulty.
"But whoever you are, I don't want to know you" Sonic charged up a spindash ready to smash into Metal...
Metal simply stood there calculating. The crowd watched in awe...
ZOOM!! Sonic sped towards the demonic robot..
Metal swung his knife arm upwards...

Slicing Sonic the Hedgehog in half vertically.

(JUST KIDDING)

Metal swung his knife arm upwards...
Sonic easily tore through the knife and therefore Metals entire arm. The robot gave a yell of pain. Sonic scrambled back up to his feet. Metal furious, turned his other arm to a knife and flew towards Sonic again..
Then everything suddenly stopped. Sonic looked amazed himself. Everyone and everything was frozen. He must've achieved super sonic speed! "THIS IS AMAZING WOO HOO!!" shouted Sonic as he stepped on people's heads.
His attention turned back to Metal who was still in the same position as before.
Easily, the hedgehog sliced through the unsuspecting robot..
He unfroze time and Metal Sonic instantly died and was just pieces .
"Is that all you got? said Sonic dancing in front of Metals camera.
Meanwhile in the Lab:

Grounder though being a robot looked positively negative. He had seen everything and was so close to killing off Sonic.
"GIVE ME A BIG, FAT BREAK!" he shouted banging his head on the wall.

Waddya think guys? Stay tuned for the next chapter!