Ch9 Metal's Madness

Tails was out and about in the village. He promised Mr Buffalo that he'd visit his shop later on. Sonic was with him and they were having just a casual conversation. Little did they know, that a murderous robot was watching them atop a building.
They entered the shop where Mr Buffalo sat behind the till watching Mobius Football Championships on his small twenty inch TV.
"Eyy, I eye!" cried the Buffalo clapping his hands the size of dustbin lids. "Sonic and Tails my favorite customers!" How may I be at your service today?" Could we have a cake please?" said Tails as Sonic zoomed around the cramped little shop peering into the glass which house Mr Buffalo's many edible delights. "And I,ll have..." Sonic zoomed round and round the shop taking at least one of everything in the bakery. "A bit of everything please!" He dumped it on the table as Mr Buffalo and Tails laughed. "You always surprise me with your speed Mr Hedgehog!" Could you write the list down?'

"Tails write it down said Sonic excitedly passing him a notepad and pen. As Tails scribbled on the page Mr Buffalo and Sonic had a hearty conversation.
....."So good of you to beat them two scraps of metal." Said the beefy Buffalo.
"Well uh yes that was quite easy.. I wonder what Robotnik thinks he's doing including those two guys in his spectacular empire." replied the Hedgehog.
'I mean when is he gonna bring in his new recruits?" Mr Buffalo nodded his head as Tails held up the piece of paper and Sonic read over it... It was just a bunch of scribbles. "Tails?!" What is this? Your artwork from nursery?"
"You told me to write it down Sonic! replied the fox incredulously. I'm only nine! I don't know how to write!"
(Being 9 on Mobius is like being four)
Sonic facepalmed and wrote the list down, handed it to Mr Buffalo who carried out his order. Suddenly, there was a large crash and a very large amount of glass which exploded onto the bakery floor. Sonic and Tails went into battle stances.
"What the..." They said at the same time.
It was a robot of course but it was nearly almost identical to Sonic but with red eyes and and a hole in it's chest.
"TARGET FOUND" said Metal Sonic. "ELIMINATE" Metal Sonic shot bullets into the shop and Sonic and Tails grabbed Mr Buffalo and ducked behind the till. There was smashing as multiple health certificates crashed to the ground riddled with bullet holes.
"SONIC WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!," screamed Tails over the noise.
'NO IDEA." came the reply.
Sonic rolled into a spindash which was razor sharp and tore through the counter and slammed into Metal who went flying over his heels into a small table which snapped in half. Barely dented but scratched, Metal Sonic charged towards Sonic with extreme force and his fist propelled into the hedgehogs face which sent him flying into the wall beneath the till. Tails bomb dived Metal Sonic using his two tails as a cool weapon confusing the robot. He landed a punch above the robot's eye and sent it skidding on one knee backwards. However, to an advantage there is a disadvantage. As Mr Buffalo tended to the concussed and stupefied Sonic, Metal Sonic grabbed Tails by his twin tails, swung him round, and brought him crashing into a table. "OOF!" he cried temporarily withdrawn from the right. Metal Sonic advanced on the hedgehog who was rising again."Who sent you here?" asked Sonic who was scratched up.
"Why does it matter? Said Metal smiling grimly. You are about to die a most painful death."
Growling, Sonic began to run round and round the expectant robot. Eventually there was a tornado brewing in the the shop.
Casually, Metal Sonic stuck out a fist which whapped the Hedgehog around the jaw sending him flying into the air.
"Sonic no!" cried Mr Buffalo pathetically. Metal Sonic began charging up...
Sonic was starting to fall back down...
Metal's belly glowed and he began laughing.
"Bye bye!" He said.
The orange laser shot out and hit Sonic directly in the chest destroying the roof and sending the now unconscious (possibly dead) hedgehog flying into the sky.
"NO NO NO!" said Tails who saw everything unfold. Metal Sonic flew towards the body of Sonic which was being flung towards the town center..

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!
will Sonic die at the hands of the evil Metal Sonic? Or will he find a a way to defeat the menace? What about ROBOTNIK? Will he join the fray and celebrate Grounder? Read on to find out!