Ch2 Green Hill Yellow Fox Blue Hedgehog

Tails the Fox ran through the lush green environment of Mobius at sonic speeds. He was a yellow and white fox with two tails and red and white shoes. In his hands he held a bundle of chilli dogs wrapped in a paper sheet. He was delivering chilli dogs for Sonic. Again.

Yes the blue Hedgehog with red shoes and perfectly white gloves ate chilli dogs for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Tails saw the shape of a town materialize. He sped up knowing he was nearly home and to be even quicker spun his tails horizontally like helicopter blades and achieved flight. He soon arrived in the town much to the pleasure of the residents. A young Owl who was with his mother on the street waved and smiled eagerly.
"Hey Tails!" He said.

"Hey!" Said the Fox back still flying across the sky. It was early morning and the residents were opening their windows to wave to Tails. A muscular Buffalo punched open his windows.

"Hi Tails! Be sure to pop on over to my shop later on! There's a good chap!"

"I will as always Mr Buffalo!" Replied Tails enthusiastically. Still he raced on.

Just as Tails was nearing Sonic's house, he heard a piercing scream. His ears flicked up alarmed. He dropped the chilli dogs and looked for the source of the scream. Tails gritted his teeth.

Scratch the chicken bot was inside a huge aluminum mech which resembled a giant chicken with huge springs for hands. In it's right hand it held a screaming woman- a wolf.

"Let her go Scratch!" Tails shouted up to the cockpit.

"Of CLUCK course! Said Scratch. Just come and get her!"

Tails rolled into a spindash flew towards the robot. However Scratch had other plans. Inside the mech he spoke to Grounder.

"Press that red button now! He cried.

"On it" said Grounder dumbly. He  extended his nose and jabbed the button.

Suddenly, a net flew out and easily caught the struggling Fox. Inside, Scratch and Grounder roared with laughter. They set the lady wolf on a building and the mech swung the net inside of a huge door where the Fox was shouting for help.

"What now?" Said Grounder curious.

""What now?! What now?!" Screeched Scratch. You imbecile! We take him to RoCLUCKnik!

"Oh yes I remember now" said Grounder dumbly.

As the mech turned to go, a blue blur suddenly sliced through the mech at the speed of light.

It took about five seconds then the mech split in half and fell to the ground. "Oh dear" said Grounder as the power in the cockpit ceased. Suddenly a fist broke through the glass and grabbed the two terrified bots.

It was Sonic The Hedgehog.

"P-please don't hurt me" cried Grounder "it was his idea!" He pointed to the chicken.

"Where's Tails? Sonic demanded clenching them even tightly.

Scratch sighed. "He's in the compartment in the mechs body." Sonic snorted.

"Stupid chicken" he said. Grounder gave Sonic a look.
"And weird mole thing, tell Robotnik this, if he ever invades again he'll be nothing more than a scrambled egg! You better tell him that!" Scratch and Grounder shaking, nodded. Sonic then crushed the two robots into one metallic ball.

"Ouch said Scratch."

He then put the small metal ball outside on the floor. He whizzed over to the nearest sports store and bought a golf club.
"Uh oh.. murmured Grounder.

He then pretended to be a golf player.

"This looks like it's gonna be a good shot" Sonic the hedgehog begins the swinging.... " Sonic brought back the club as far as it could go ... " And he hits it!" Sonic swung the club and it hit the ball with a satisfying clink.
" Oh that went everywhere! cried Sonic In a posh British accent.

In the distance he could here the bots screaming as they flew into the sky. "WAAAAAA"

Smiling Sonic dropped the club and ran over to the compartment door and wrenched it open....

Tails was there laughing. "Playing golf Sonic?" He chuckled as Sonic helped him up.
"Just practicing. Chuckled sonic" Tails found where he dropped the chilli and returned to him.
"Ooh chilli? My favourite" he ate it in one gulp." "How are you not fat?" Exclaimed Tails.

"Probably because I run all day"
They walked back to his house.

....,..

Meanwhile, a metallic ball landed in Robotniks base.