Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Review

So I just watched the new Sonic movie and it was AWESOME! however if you HAVE NOT watched the movie yet I RECOMMEND you skip this part because there will be MAJOR SPOILERS. So you only have a few moments to skip!
Okay. The review is down here
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Whatwentwell

First of all OMG TAILS APPEARS AT THE END WND HE'S LOOKING FOR SONIC! I was just like say what? He was looking for Sonic as if a problem has arisen on Mobius or something and he's like "I hope I'm not too late" and literally flies off to Green Hills where sonic is now living with DONUT LORD AND PRETZEL WOMAN.

Jim Carey as usual was the funniest thing in this movie throwing jokes left right and centre. He was the best choice for the act of Robotnik. Some scenes with Sonic were actually pretty funny like the time he detonates the bomb and nearly dies. However some scenes are a little pushy on the comedy like the bar scene where Sonic slows down time and pranks everyone. I just thought the music was really cheesy and :/
However, when Sonic freezes time again later on in the final battle on the Transamerica Pyramid (I think that's what it's called, don't judge me I'm British)
The music then in my opinion was alright and it was quite funny when Sonic pushed Donut Lord and Pretzel Woman off.
But then we realize Robotnik is smarter than we think and he achieves supersonic speed with the help of one of Sonic's quills and chases him around the world..
Read below to see the chronological events of the movie.

1. Movie starts with baby Sonic who is running up hills and around curves in what appears to be Green Hill zone.

Read on for the movie review part two. Which I'll publish soon!
Peace out.