Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Review Part II

Remember guys if you haven't watched it yet please skip this part. Okay it's down here....

2.  Baby Sonic arrives in his house bringing his carer, Longclaw the Owl a flower.

3. Despite Longclaw telling Sonic to hide his powers, he still managed to attract a tribe of echidna who want his power. Uh oh!

4. Longclaw flies Sonic to safety but is hit by an arrow fatally wounding her. She gives Sonic a bag of rings which can be used
To travel anywhere in the universe. She throws a ring which sends Sonic to earth saying it is on the other side of the universe. She decides to stay to hold off the echidnas whilst sonic retreats to earth. The title appears.

3. Some years later, Tom Wachowski AKA Donut Lord has been recruited by the Police department as Sheriff
Ya know what guys, I'm not even gonna do the rest. You guys have already watched the movie and know what happens.

What Shocked me.
Sonic nearly died 😭 Jeez.
You should've seen me when Robotnik shot them lasers and knocked him out nearly killing him. I think Sonic was blown up WAY too many times in this movie.

1 He detonates a bomb accidentally nearly killing him.

2 Robotnik blows him off a building temporarily making him unconscious.

3. Robotnik shoots Sonic directly as he scales the Great Pyramid of Giza which ALSO nearly kills him.

I do like however, how the two characters are evenly matched and it's not just Sonic kicking Robotniks butt.

SONIC GOES LIGHTNING MODE AND SENDS ROBOTNIK TO A MUSHROOM PLANET WITH THE HELP OF DONUT LORD!
And also as you know, TAILS appears. THAT MEANS THERES GONNA BE A SEQUEL!!!
Cya in chapter 6 guys!