Raptus

Well I never ment to cheat on the test, it just kinda happened. Look I'm not a bad kid! Even though our principal, teachers, lunch ladies, nerds, and librarians think! I was going to study for that horrid test but I had cheer practice and if I miss another one Coach Linda will kick me off the squad!

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Let me back up a bit. My name is Rechelle Rancaster. My blonde hair and blue eyes light up every marketing companies world with buisness opportunities while my slightly below average height at 5'3" gives my petite body a naturally pretty innocent look.

I come from a slightly upperclass family, who can afford the big house on the hill and extravagant vacations too. My daddy is a doctor and my mommy can sue the pants off anyone she wants to, or else!

I live in Morgan, West Virginia with my mommy, daddy, and big brother Josh, who is 16 and thinks he's so cool because he can drive a car, but all he wants is an ugly jeep! When I get my license in 3 years, im getting an adorable pink bug!

I go to Morgan Jr. High, which is pretty small considering the town is the size of a postage stamp. Which I admit I'm really popular, being in 8th grade and all I kind of rule the school.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Anyway back to my story, it wasn't my fault Coach Linda totally made me not study for the test so right after cheer practice when I was supposed to call mommy, I snuck inside the school for a few minutes to grab the answer sheet and copy it, it would have worked if the eyeliner I wrote with on my hand had worn off in time. Stupid 48 hr eyeliner!

Anyway mommy and daddy had a meeting with the principal and they agreed I needed to be expelled! Really for copying for the mid-term? They're kind of overreacting. The principal gave us a list of boarding school options because I was also "very disobedient."

They decided to go with the most expensive one and here I am flying all the way to some very private boarding school in the outskirts of Helena, Montana called Diruto Academy. The worst part is the uniforms are attrocious! I have to wear a plaid #57 skirt and a red, navy, or white button down shirt! And if I want to wear a jacket I have to wear an ugly sports jacket looking thing. they also don't have any cellphone reception and wifi hours for phones are from 5-7 pm.

I also will have lost my prestigious social status, without any wannabes following me around, mommy and daddy are so unfair!

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"Would you like anything to eat or drink miss?" A waiter asks me. "Yes, a coke zero and fat free icecream." I respond not looking up.

"Thank you." I murmur not really looking up from my laptop or phone, "We will be arriving shortly just to inform you." She continues. I slap my laptop shut and look up at her, "I said thank you! That means go away!" I shout. She rolls her eyes growling "Stupid little kid, thinks she is entitled to everything."

I grumble but put away my items and finish up my refreshments. We land and I walk out, spot my cabbie, and follow him to the limo which will be transporting me to Diruto.

"Anything exciting on the flight miss?" He asks glancing in the rear view mirror. "No just snobby flight attendants." I respond. "Really? I usually find them quite nice." He says almost saddened. "Well nobody asked you, did they!" I yell back.

He doesn't say much the rest of the ride and I glance out of the window. It's quite boring.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

I step out of the limo to a very scary sight.