Jess, Jessi, and Alice

Kids were outside! And they weren't on phones or laptops or anything, they were just enjoying eachothers company, not even on school hours. I shivered as the October wind blew through my blonde curls.

Some of them noticed me and started laughing. I turned around and waited for the driver to get my bags but he never did, cursing under my breath I reached to the trunk to grab my bags. I took them out and wheeled to the school.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

I rolled out of admissions office and walked to the dorm room. It was tiny! There were two bunk beds at the end of the room facing eachother, with 4 armoires, with one small opening door and one large one to hang up clothes we need and 6 drawers. There was about an 8ft circular rug in the center of the room, pink and fluffy presumably put there by one of the girls, all in all the room was about 15 ft by 10 ft!

One word, tiny.

I walked into the bathroom which had a walk in shower and a bathtub. there is also a closet for the toilet and 2 sinks with heating irons plugged into either walls. I'm sure the room used to be clean, but no there were three girls' worth of clothing and homework assignments on the floor, which made me mad because there were 4 hampers next to the armoires.

There were two girls on the two top bunks, one on her phone and one doing an assignment on a laptop. I never acknowledged either of them and started unpacking my first bag. Hanging up my uniforms and putting my other clothes in certain drawers. I put my hair and skin items in my small door. I sighed as I reached my bed set, I would have to talk to the girls.

"Um hello, which bed is mine?" I ask. "Oh it's under me." the one on the right motions down. She has short brown hair pulled into a low ponytail, and blue eyes.

The other one hasn't looked up from her phone, she has really long blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked quiet and soft spoken. "So where are you from?" She asks. "I live in a mansion in West Virginia." I respond. She rolls her eyes and grumbles "another one of these kind of kids, great."

I ignore her and start taking out my bedsheets, they're Gucci and cost my parents $5,000 to buy for me while I'm here. I put on the memory foam first. It fits perfectly and I'm happy for once that someone got something right. I put on the plush bed sheet and the comforter. I grab the pillows and right as I'm putting on the special cases another girl walks in, frustrated.

Her hair is down in loose strawberry blonde curls, and her brown eyes burned with anger. "Timothy is so rude sometimes!" She shouts. "What did he do this time?" The girl on the left asks. "He threw away my english paper!" She climbs to sit by the one on the right. "Who is that!?" She exclaims just noticing me. I growl "I am so offended you didn't notice me! My name is Rechelle and I am your new roomate." "Not another one! Sandy was bad enough im glad she was moved to another dorm room." She moans. Ignoring the comment I ask, "well what are all of your names?" "The one on the left says I'm Jess, the one with a ponytail is Jessi, and the last one Is Alice." The one on the left says.

I nod and get out my phone this was going to be a long day.