Belong

Today was tuesday, a fresh start and maybe even a new friend. 1st and 2nd hour took ages but when third came I went and asked makayla, "did you have any odd guilt tripping dreams last night?" She laughs it off and hugs me, which I take as 'yes I had that dream, thanks for listening to me.' I hug her back.

We rotated spots today in science so we ended up next to eachother. It was nice to have a kind friend, we had such a good time we laughed all the way to flex. "Why did you want to dissect the frog?" She asks. "It looked fun! I wish we could've done more today!" I exclaim. "Not me, I am happy to stay away from those smelly frogs."

She asks me on a more serious note, "so why were you in the guilt trip dream?" She asks. "I overreacted at my group." I simply respond not wanting to dive deeper out in the open. "Hmm okay." She says, somehow understanding.

It's like we have an empathy link or something, it's weird I just have random surged feeling every few hours that she's feeling. I'm probably just imagining it.

After cheer I had this surge of anger and sadness, I rushed to were Makayla usually hungout. There she was, trying to talk to James. "Look James, I'm sorry, I want to make up!" "Then why did you reject me like that?" He moans. "Because I thought you cheated on me!" She yells turning beat red. "I didn't think hugging a friend was cheating!" He starts yelling. "But I want you back!" Her face is purple and tears start running out of her eyes.

"Knock it off James go away!" I calmly state. He walks away grumbling at her.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"He's back!" Timothy yells running to the lunch table in joy. everybody cheers. "But I'm still on probation." Allen says walking to our lunch table, he looks like he had been in a ditch for a day. Everybody is happy but I just give him a half hearted wave. I didn't belong at this table anymore.

Why did I even try? I knew I didn't belong at the table even.

I poked at my lunch half interested and went to the trash to dump it.

I went to go sit at Makayla's table. I didn't care for Karen's group anymore.

I didn't belong with anyone.