Jailed Confinement

Well my social life is bombed thanks to Alice. I swear she's here to ruin my life, and her friends aren't so nice either. One day during english reneigh passed a note to julianna and they reached over me! So disrespectful.

Me and Karen are in a fight. I defended my roomates (I don't know why) and she got mad at me for defending them.

"scholarships don't know what love is." She had said. "I think they know better than us actually." I responded. "Why? They're stupid little annoying brats who don't know anything!" She retorted. "They're actually nicer sometimes than full paid." I calmly said. "Then why don't you hangout with them?" She said. "Fine!" I yelled stomping down the hallway.

Mrs. camcry got me out of the solitary confinement room so I'm back with my roomates. Jess, Jessi, and Alice.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"Why are you okay with scholarship kids?" Kale asked me. "They're actually pretty nice." I stammer. "Whatever." He walks away. Dangit.

I stomp into my room for the first time in a week to find everyone there cleaning. "Get out or my daddy will sue your pants off!" I yell, in a bad mood. Scholarships are the root of all my trouble. This time it's Jess who responds.

"You know what? No. This is as much of our room as your room, this is our school as much as yours. It doesn't matter if we are rich or just smart or just here because the only other option was jail. Anywhere else in the world we are all judged for not being rich. But here we should all be on the same level, not hating eachother. What happens when we graduate from here and all we have is memories of hating eachother? Because that's what you take out of school, not your diploma but your memories."

Everyone else is silent, i run out of the room crying. No one had ever been that straight up to me. And what did she mean by jail? Who was supposed to be in jail in this school.

I glare at Karen as she stares at me running down the hallway. I become lost, my emotions jumbling my thoughts. I try to find a way out of this school but I end up collapsing in the basement unaware of my surroundings.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"You don't have to run you know, it will always end you up here." Alice says. Her hair is up in a rushed ponytail, her sweats are on, she doesn't have makeup on and she looks like she had been crying. "Funny thing about these halls they always lead you where you least want to go. It's like they were built to destruct our spirits." She sighs. "What's so bad about this basement?" I ask. "Well since you know some of the scholarships secrets now and why they were put here, when a kid that was supposed to be in jail is bad. They don't put them in a solitary confinement room, the put them in this jail the rest of the year. No one ever escapes these cells. You take your classes in an online video of what you learned in class that day.
You die in here then mrs. Camecry buries you." She states a little depressed.

"All scholarships get that?" I ask. "No that's if you were supposed to be in jail. Scholarship kids are put on probation, in which after 21 days they have an 80% chance of being expelled." She sighs.

"How many kids are supposed to be in jail here?" I ask. "Only about 3, but you can find for yourself who those are. Come on if we get caught down here I'll be put on probation." she answers.

I follow her back upstairs and twist and turn our way to the dorms. "I thought your mom was the lawyer." She says. " You paid attention to me?" She asks. "Of course I at least need to know you before I hate you." She winks.

"Well my daddy was a lawer for two years before I was born, then he decided to be a doctor. My mommy always uses the term daddy will sue their pants of so that's why I say it." I reply. "Interesting." She says

Maybe scholarships aren't that bad.