Blank Dreams

The first class (2nd period) I had with Timothy on Monday he looked like he had been crying all weekend and his skin was red and blotchy. He never raised his hand once, and never talked once either. Which was off but I couldn't talk to him because Alice sat next to him and would maim me if I tried to talk to him. So I watched him there suffering.

When class got out and Alice walked away I tried to talk to him but he just glared at me and walked off.

In English class mr. Waltson was pestering him, Alice was trying to tell him to stop but Timothy just started crying and mr. Waltson stopped.

Alice wasn't crying anymore and the other girls were happy now but if I ever tried to talk to one they'd either ignore me or back hand me I wasn't sure which was worse.

I mean it's not that I need them or anything I'm just fine with, my popular friends... okay yes I do miss them but I'm not apologizing. Anyway I still do have good friends kind of.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"No Rechelle your back flip is all off time!" It's coach yelling at me, its her voice and body and everything, but her head is replace with Alice's. Karen walks up to me and starts yelling at me too. "You almost knocked me over!" She chides. Her face is replaced with Jess' head.

I look at the whole squad, Lea has Jessi's, Sandy has reneigh's, Janet has Juliana's, and for some reason Jenifer has Timothy's.

They circle around me and continue yelling at me, for cheer squad reasons and the group's reasons. I crumple to the ground in despair and put my hands over my ears, cradling my head, swinging it, and all of a sudden all the noise stops.

I look up and it's just white, everywhere stretching on forever. Makayla is next to me. "Wait why are you here?" I ask. She shrugs. "I've been wronging people too." She replies. "Wait what?" I say. "The guilt trip dream. I was just recently being bombarded by Alice, but mostly James. Yelling at me for being so rude to them. "Well Alice was just yelling at me too so what did you do to wrong her?" I ask.

"She saw me kiss James, she didn't take it too well, I guess it made her furious." She sighs. "No she wasn't furious in real life, she was sad. why was James yelling at you?" I ask. "For breaking up with him." She breaks into tears.

It was odd because we'd never really talked and she was pouring out her emotions to me, but I didn't know if this was really her or not. "Wait is this really you or just part of my dream?" I ask. "this is really me." She sobbed.

I walked towards her and started comforting her.

The dream starting hazing, "im waking up, I'll see you in 3rd." I say just before I wake up.