April showers

"Bye guys." He said as he walked towards the door with his suitcases. I wanted to see him leave. Alice ran to hug him one last time, followed by all the girls in the group, except Reneigh and Juliana. Reneigh didn't like him and Juliana didn't like hugs.

Timothy looked down at the floor the whole time. Allen nods at him and he nods back. He walks out the door and I realize that's the last time I'll ever see Allen.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Nikki came and sat with Alice and Timothy at lunch. I don't really know who she is, but Makayla knows really well.

"She used to be part of my group, but then she like changed or something. I guess she was jealous of me because I had James wrapped around my fingers." She says. "Oh okay." I respond.

Nikki had brown hair and brown eyes. She was really pretty and looked nice, why would Makayla have a problem with her?

"Is she mean?" I ask. "Yes, very." She responds. "How!?" I question. "Well she's just always rude to me. But whatever, think what you want." She responds.

I have the slight feeling Makayla isn't acting herself. Her face is in an ever present cringe. i also have the feeling it's not what I want to do, it's what will make her happy I need to do.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

During the last week Makayla has been worse, she will yell at the drop of a feather, and isn't talking to anyone but the girls in our group and me.

"You know she really hates you right?" Susan says. "What?" I ask. "Yeah she just pretends." She responds.

Susan had shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes, I wasn't ever really friends with her but since makayla is twitchy I'm starting to hangout with her more.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"You know Susan actually hates you." Makayla tells me. We had finally got back to sleeping over, and I was happy. "Really?" I say. "Yeah she just pretends." Makayla says. "She told me you hated me." I reply.

"Why?" I see her glance to the side a bit. "I bet she just wanted to cover up her hating you." Makayla responds.

I wasn't so sure.