Part 1-The crash

I was only 5 when my parents died .    I clearly remember how it happened ....................

" Lulu come on baby let us go to your Grandparents  house , if we wont leave now we will get stuck in the traffic . Your cousin Stara  will be coming too ,don't you wont to see her? " I rushed to my mothers hands and we got out of our house then into the car .

My real name is Clara but my parents used call me Lulu , as my mother expected there  was heavy traffic as it was a long weekend . Suddenly ...........

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! another car crashed on  our car . I heard  noises of ambulance police etc.  After hours I opened my eyes and I was in the hospital beside the bed my grandparents were standing ,they were crying and they looked scared . 

I didnt know why they were crying  . After I got discharged my grandparents took me to  their house ,while we were going to their house I asked " Where is  mom ?and dad ?" They said "Oh honey, they went for a vacation they will come back soon " , I knew it was a lie cause my parents never left me alone even if  it was a business trip and after a great accident never.

Two years passed , i never  felt the absence of my parents, they never made me feel. They gave me all sort of  comfort they . On my 8th  birthday I asked them the same question again   " Grandma , grandpa where is mom and dad ? " They repeated the same and soon my grandma started to cry . An eight years old girl can understand what they actually meant , my eyes filled with water I started to cry and ran to my bed.

Many years passed  living with my grans and I turned 19 last week . I live in a small house behind Lyverly hills  . In my house there is a huge stock of hay on which I usually  sleep , a small bed for my grans , a small kitchen , a bathroom  and a rack on which we kept our cutleries .  My grandpa's name is John Lewer  he is a farmer ,he has a small field , few hen and seven cows.

My grandma's name is  Ellisa John she helps my grandpa in farming , makes curd and sells it . I help my grans by delivering the milk ,eggs and curd .