Part 2- Mr Macdonald's grandson

" Good morning grandma " I wished  " Good morning sweet heart!  Did you sleep well yesterday?" asked grandma. " Yeah I slept so good that I did not even know when the sun rose . Do you want any help grandma ?"  " Yeah sweetheart , will you deliver this milk can to Mr Macdonald's house pls ?" requested grandma . " Yeah sure , why not " I answered and took the can from her hand and kept it in my cycle's basket and took it to Mr Macdonald's  house .When I reached Macdonald's  I got down from my bike and rang the door bell but no one opened the door so I rang it again still no one opened the door so I thought to go back home . 

The moment I turned back to go, someone opened the door . It was  a  boy who may be of 18 or 20 years . He said "Hi ! You must be village milkman.. girl.  ", I answered " That's me and you are ?",  " My name is Harry , Mr Macdonald's grandson. What is your name ?" he asked. " My name is Clara Steline. " i answered .

''My grand father always  talks about you . Which grade are you in ?", I didn't  answer and said  "  Sorry , I have to leave I have few more orders to finish up " and left the house .

The reason for not answering Harry's question was, because I wasn't  educated due to financial issues . After my parents died as you know, I lived with my grans ,  first  they let me go to Lyverly hills lower primary school but then my grandfather got into  many debts so my grandfather did not have money to pay for my fees . Now the situation at my house is better but, I can't go to lower primary school neither I can go to high school. I rode to the river banks my usual place for crying.  I sat on the soft ,clumsy sand and looked into the river .  My eyes filled with water and soon it burst out as  my mind was filled with thoughts that made me weak and uncomfortable in talking to people i have just met , like  about  my  parents, education etc ,suddenly .....................................................................