Part 4 - Stella Steve

I saw a the same girl who I saw crying  yesterday at the river banks . She was riding her blue cycle towards my house . I stood up and walked towards her and said" Hey ! good morning , what brings you here ?", " Hi ,I am Stella I came here to say sorry to you for shouting at you yesterday".

 " It's alright , why were you crying yesterday ? no offence" I asked , " Oh that , it became one week staying in the village but still I don't have any friends that's the reason I was angry and was crying " answered Stella, 

" If that's the reason for you to cry then you will be surprised  by hearing that I have been living  in this village  since when I was 5 ,  still I don't have any friends " I answered with a snort.

" Really ! then i think we will make a good friendship " we both laughed and started walking

 I  said " Say more about yourself , the moment I saw you I was curious to know about you you know a good looking girl crying "

"Oh poor me I totally forgot to introduce myself properly , in the excitement of getting a new friend . Yeah my name is Stella Steve I was living in California but after 12th  standard we had to shift to the village  because of some personal issues " said Stella . 

" Ok ,  do you know that there is no universities or good colleges in here? " I asked . 

She answered "I knew it, my whole family did, we didn't bother about it cause the reason we came here was to stop my studies "

 " Oh I am sorry Stella " I apologized , " Don't, Its not your mistake " said Stella  . 

We soon ended our conversation because ,I had some orders to finish up . But I did not forget to  promised  to meet tomorrow at the same place . 

It was the happiest day in my life I guess  🤩 . I got into the kitchen and hugged my grandma ,she asked "What happened why are so happy? huh? " ," Grandma I made some  new friends and  I am so happy " I answered . 

" Wow ! that's  great news " said my grandma and hugged me ,I hugged her back it's so good and comfy  when I hug my grandma.

Dear Readers ,

Thanks to all of you who have supported me in writing  and hope you will keep on reading following voting and of course sharing my book To all your friends 🥰.

your's Pink Dash (Gauri Jayamohan)