Part 9- BFFTLEWE

Then we sat down and talked for few minutes and then Stella planned to leave .                                      I asked "Why don't you stay a bit longer ?"                                                                                                             "No Clarie it's too late" after a pause she said "Why don't you come with me for a sleep over huh?"                                                                                                                                                                                        "I would love to but I don't know whether grandma will allow me to" I said with a sigh                    "Wait let me ask , maybe she will allow" said Stella and hurriedly went  to grandma  who was at the kitchen doing the dishes . I also went with Stella                                                                                          "Gran will you pls allow Clara to come with me for a sleepover ?please ?" asked Stella politely . She first looked sternly at me then she burst into laughter and said                                                               "If it's ok with you and your parents then you can take her" Stella  jumped and hugged grandma , grandma also hugged her back . Stella came with me to pack my dresses so I said                               " I don't have much to pack so it's alright I can manage" . I took my small bag and packed my only two worn out dress and packed my brush too . She looked at my dresses which I packed and said "You really need a new dress"                                                                                                                        "I want one actually but I don't have enough money so I am waiting for my next birthday , last birthday because of loans my grandparents could not afford it" .

We got into the limousine , I said "Wow ! Look at my fate I got to get in a limousine and it's because of you, thank you Stella"                                                                                                                                   " I should thank you actually cause your the one who brought a meaning to my life"said Stella ,   I said " That's what friends are for" and hugged her she hugged me back and tears rolled from both of our eyes ." You both made me cry said the driver wiping his tears off , we both broke into laughter and wiped our tears too .

"Oh dear!" exclaimed Stella and she continued " I totally forgot to introduce you my personal driver and my BFFTLEWE Mr Bob" Bob turned to me and said "Hey ! What's up" , she continued  " And Bob this is my new BFFTLEWE , Clara Steline " I waved at him and said " Hey Bob nice to meet you" . Then I asked to Stella " What is the meaning of BFFTLEWE ?"                                                   she answered "It means BEST FRIENDS FOR TOTALLY LIKE EVER WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION" , I said " Cool !, from where did you find that word ?" " I found it from a movie" she answered with a grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Reader's 

Today's question is Who is your BFFTLEWE  

post your answers in the comment box and don't forget to vote and share 

So see you tomorrow  , tornado lover's 

Your's Pinkdash2020 (Gauri Jayamohan )