Part 19- Greg to Harry

Greg started to explain " When I was 5 I lived in a town in California . As you already know, my father Mr Stefan Rivers worked in the same company Mr Steline worked . I never knew that Mr Steve was your father . I was the only child in my family . After my father died we had no money and we did not have the citizenship card without which I or my mom could work , I had not reached the age of 18 so I did not have my own citizenship card , at olden times mothers were not given the citizenship card so my mom neither had. As we had no money we had to move to Kansas , we begged there for money so we got some money for food . Later I got a small job so we earned ,as I did not have the citizenship card I had a lot of risk. After few years everything was going well , when my mom found out that she had cancer . So I took a lot of loan to do the treatment . My mom also left me , I lost my job and I started robbery . 

I once was passing through this village when I heard Mr Macdonald talking in his phone about the cash he have so I came"   

"But when you came to steal in Mr Macdonald's house you were 18 right??" I asked                                " Yeah I was " answered Greg                                                                                                                                           " That means you got your citizenship card right ??" asked Stella                                                                     " No I did not cause I did not have money as I spend the money I had   on my mom's cremation" answered Greg then he continued "Yeah so I got into the house to steal  that's when I met Clara. After finishing the robbery I went , then on the day we visited Stella's house I left early cause that day I was gonna get the citizenship card in the Wake up cafe. "

After a pause he said " The happiness I got when I spend time with you both is something that I will never forget. I really felt that I was with my sisters. Please forgive me I am really sorry " 

I and Stella woke up and hugged him and said " We believe in you "

That moment brought tears in our eyes. Then we all sat down and 

Stella said" Now it's time for revenge "

______________________________________________________________________

Dear Reader's 

Today's question is "Have you ever had a moment that brought tears of joy in your eyes along with your friends??"

Post your answers in the comment box and don't forget to vote and share

your's Pinkdash2020 (Gauri Jayamohan)