Part 21- The masterpiece

The phone rang we got scared , Stella took the phone fearfully "Hee..l...oo" " Hey Stella , it's me Diana from your college " said the caller. She covered the phone and said " Don't worry it's my old friend " then she continued chatting . I and Greg planned what we had to do and when               " Let's go to the library in the evening ??" asked Greg 

" I can't come in the evening cause I have two shifts today " I answered 

" Then we will go tomorrow , tomorrow when are you free??" asked Greg 

" Tomorrow it's a holiday for me we will tomorrow , what do you say Stella ??" I asked to Stella who was coming into the room after the call 

"Sorry what?" said Stella coming back to her senses "Are you free tomorrow ??" I asked again to her."Tomorrow?, sorry I can't my friend is coming , but you can go you know" answered Stella 

"OK I and Clara will go tomorrow and take a look and if we get a group photo we will take a snap and show it you OK ? " asked Greg.  "Cool !" said Stella ,"Ok bye otherwise I will be late " I said and left the room then the house and went to the workplace. 

When I was crossing Mr Macdonalds house I saw him standing so I stopped to say a hello .  "Hey Mr Macdonalds , when did you comeback?" "Oh dear hi I came back yesterday " answered Mr Macdonalds , "Bye meet you later " I said and left for work.

Next day in the morning itself I left to the library where Greg said he would be waiting and he was . We went to the Librarian and asked her where the books from California  and she looked at us with a boring eyes and said as if we were disturbing or something " It will be there in the farthest corner and don't ever disturb me " .  We went to the farthest corner without making any noise . Within a few seconds we started to search , there weren't just few books but there was 20 cartons of books . "I think we should have came here with Stella as we would get an extra hand " I said with a snort. After an hour we decided to ask the librarian where the books from the Hopscotch company (My father's company) . She again said with an irritated face and a tone "It is in the second aisle search there". We went to the second aisle and found that , that the aisle was filled with cartons. 

We searched and searched we found a final carton in which it was written Batch of Dumrund  . 

I said excitedly "We found it , Mr Dumrund was my father's boss that means we found it "                   "Thank god ! we spent 4 hours searching for this book." exclaimed Greg .

We opened the carton and we found 5 or 6 books and we went through the books and each book had a group photo . So we searched the image clearly and we found the person with a green ring and a mark on his neck " No it can't be .." I said " What happened I went to buy a coffee" asked Greg .., " I found it who the person is ................................