Part 14- Curiosity kills the Cat

After our small meeting we dispersed and went to our own homes . One day we were sitting and talking and Harry suggested "Why don't we check what is inside that room? What if it is a bigger room ?what if there is another access to that room and some kid must be fooling with us?" I said "I also feel the same" with a curiosity look ,Stella said woriedly "I don't want to, I am scared I don't may be you can check cause I am not one of adventure type it gives me goosebumps!" I said "I would love to but if you are not there means we don't want to go cause I consider you both as my sister and brother and if one think its not right then for me also it is the same . What about you Harry?", "I do think the same lets not go" answered Harry.                                                           "No! Don't say that, I want you guys to go find out what is in there and say that experience to me too . I am not coming cause one of friend from New York is coming to visit me but you should really go" I said excitedly "OK tomorrow I and Harry will open the door and explore what is in there and if it is another room then superb we will have a huge secrete room . I can't wait to find out what is in there", "And I can't wait to hear what is in there" said Stella with a laugh . Harry asked "So tomorrow what time?" I answered "Morning is fine cause it is a leave for me " "Anyway wont you guys reach home at least at the evening?" asked Stella doubtfully. Harry answered "Of course we will be back by that time, we just want to know what is in there" Stella said "Fine , that's great so I will spend with mom some time too cause after a long time mom has an off from her work" ,"Good then we all are set so now we can have some cookies these cookies are made by myself , try some", "These are so good" expressed Stella, "I can eat them forever but I don't want to spoil my supper and mom is making bacon I love them so I have to go early" said Harry Stella said "Yeah I also have guest today at home so I also have to go home early" , I said "May be I should also go home early today" with a smile. We all bid each other and left for our homes . Grandma had made some spaghetti with some meatballs so I had some and went to sleep as I am gonna have a small suspenseful day tomorrow.

In the morning grandma gave me yesterdays some leftover cookies and some water just in case. I left house at 9. When I reached there I saw Harry and Stella waiting so I asked "Am I late?" they answered "No we are early" I shook my head and asked "Stella, did you change your mind ?" she answered "Yeah " ,"Yeah, you did the right thing it will build your confidence" I appreciated her . We all got into our secrete room and walked towards the door . I pulled the key out of my pocket and tried to open the door by inserting the key but the key wasn't getting inserted . In deep sigh I looked at both of them , Harry suggested "Try again" I tried again to insert but no use , suddenly Stella said "Try the backside" I looked at her , she said "Just try" I did what she said , surprisingly it worked . I heavily breathed out and pushed the door but it was just a small passage leading to another door we opened that one to and again it was a long passage leading to another door . Duuuuuum the door behind us closed Stella screamed in horror "Relax Stella it was wind don't worry she said in sad way "I got a message from my friend she is here so I have to go , I am sorry" " Don't be Stella you are meeting your friend after a long time" said Harry we bid her good bye and she left us . After she left us we opened the next door for the third time it lead us to another door but each door made us more curious . Then we noticed that the  which was the next to be opened  was different than the other door so we made ourselves convince that this was the last door and thus the curiosity was at the highest level. We opened the last door (as we think) it was filled with fog and when we started walking we felt like someone was pulling our leg and then we banged our head somewhere which is why we got unconscious.................................

____________________________________________________________________

Dear Reader's 

I am sorry for not uploading yesterday . I couldn't  upload due to net issue .

Today's question is nothing , today you readers have got a chance to ask question to me .

So post your questions in the comment box and don't forget to vote and share

your's Pinkdassh2020(Gauri Jayamohan)