Part 7 - Cinderella's Castel

We got into the house we was looking here and there like we were in a museum . She showed her sitting room, dining room, library, kitchen and all other rooms in her house . At last she showed us her room it was as big as my whole house and was beautiful as white house. 

In  her room there was a huge TV , bed , shelf and a couch

In  her room there was a huge TV , bed , shelf and a couch . We sat on the couch and started talking . When we were talking Stella's mom came in and said " Hey guys , I am Stella's mom . Don't worry I just came here to serve you some and I am going bye guys have fun ." "Bye " we all waved and continued                                                                                                                                                          " Hey Harry you haven't introduced yourself properly" mentioned Stella ,                                                 "Yeah , I am sorry I forgot about it , I am Harry Edward my mom is Nixie and I have a sister and a brother Tania and Josh. My father ,he died when I was young " said Harry,                                                  " What do you do study or work ?" asked Stella ,                                                                                                    "I am completing a degree actually" he answered .                                                                                                  We were talking when I noticed the expression on Harry's face                                                                          I asked " What happened Harry ?",                                                                                                                         " Nothing I was just thinking about a thing" said Harry .

After a few minutes Harry said " I am leaving I have something to do , bye",                                               "Bye see you tomorrow" we both waved .                                                                                                                  After he left I asked to Stella " Why he was looking worried ?"                                                                         " I have no idea" said Stella .                                                                                                                                     After a couple of hours I also decided to leave , I thanked Stella for the cake and left the house.

When I reached home I went towards  grandma who was in the kitchen and asked                              " Grandma can I invite Stella home ? Pls" ,                                                                                                                 "Of course why not , I will make custard pudding that day . Say to grandpa too so that he can make that day's schedule" answered grandma                                                                                                      " Thank you grand ma" I thanked her and gave a kiss on her cheek .                                                             "Honey , will you pls deliver these eggs to the Wake up cafe" asked grand ma,                                             " Yes I will" I agreed and took the box 

I kept the eggs in the basket and rode off to Wake up cafe . I took the eggs and the gave the eggs to the counter lady and was waiting for the lady to pay  the cash when I noticed a guy sitting on the farthest table ,it was Harry! I was about to walk towards him then I noticed an unfamiliar guy sitting opposite to him they both were talking very seriously so I didn't wanted to disturb them.

I gave the money to grandma then I jumped onto the bed and started scribbling in my diary which was under my pillow, for dinner I had my favorite soup and talked to grandpa about planning to invite Stella for lunch he was happy to hear that I made new friends and agreed for the lunch.

Next day I woke up brushed my teeth had a bath I went to our fields with a cup of coffee .                  I wished "Good morning grandpa" and handed over the cup of coffee to grandpa ,                                "Good morning Clara isn't it today your friend visiting ?" asked grandpa,                                                 "Yeah she will be here at 12 o'clock . Do you want any help down here grandpa" I asked ,                   " Oh no dear today is so pleasant here that I feel to do all the work by myself" he said by sipping the last sip of coffee and he handed over the cup back,                                                                                      "OK bye grandpa see you at the afternoon I have to do some preparation before she arrives" I said.                                                                                                                                                                                           "OK pal don't forget to give a helping hand to your grandma she is getting old ." said grandpa ," So are you" I said with a laugh .

__________________________________________________________

Dear Reader's

Clara was really excited as Stella was gonna come , have you ever invited your friend to your house?

this is today's question you can post the answers below in the comment box and don't forget to vote and share the book . I f you haven't read the before chapters then you still have time .

your's Pinkdash2020 (Gauri Jayamohan)