Part 5 - The Secrete door .

Next day in the morning after my orders ,I went up the hill where Harry and Stella was already standing as I asked them " Hey guys ! have you got to know each other ? " they both said " Yeah ! obviously cause you got late " , Harry asked " Why did  you get late ? " " I had few more orders to finish today" I answered sorrily .

Stella asked " You said that you wanted to show something to us what is it ? " I said " Yeah I wanted to show you this and showed them a key which I  wore as a locket  . It was an old key made up of copper metal, as it was old it was covered with some black layer.

 Stella exclaimed " Wow ! it's so beautiful key " ," Which door does it belong to ? " asked Harry curiously,  as it was located in the front of a cherry blossom tree it always get covered in pink blossom leaves so , I sat down and started to move ...

 Stella exclaimed " Wow ! it's so beautiful key " ," Which door does it belong to ? " asked Harry curiously,  as it was located in the front of a cherry blossom tree it always get covered in pink blossom leaves so , I sat down and started to move the leaves  and there appeared a beautiful wooden door with a metal knob.   " Wow !" both of them said in a utter surprise . 

I said " Lets get in as it is chilly out side " we all got in and sat on the chair

I said " Lets get in as it is chilly out side " we all got in and sat on the chair .

 I asked " What would you like a cup of coffee,  chocolate milk shake  or tea ?",  they still were looking around and examining each and every nook and cranny  so they didn't pay any heed on my words . I again said  " Hellooo! guys what would like to drink hot chocolate, coffee or tea? ",

 Oh sorry , I would like a cup of chocolate milkshake" said Stella                                                                       "Me too" said Harry   .                                                                                                                                                                                                           I took a small can of hot chocolate powder from a small cupboard , before I could take the milk from the my  fridge ,Stella and Harry walked  towards me and asked " Where do keep the milk any way if you store them in cupboard wont they get spoiled ?"                   I answered " No I keep them in my own made fridge and I will finish the milk within two days so its alright " and showed them a wooden box filled  with ice , a chilled bottle  of milk was inside the box . I  took the milk and closed the box with its lid and covered it  with a jute sack to keep it more cool.

I poured the milk into three glasses , added chocolate powder and served it to them.               Harry asked " How did you find this place ?, its wonderful and did you arrange these desk cupboard and stair?" ,

" Actually I found this place accidentally , one day I was sitting under the cherry blossom which is near this room , it was fully covered with cherry blossom's leaves as you saw now  so no one could   identify that there is a door there but suddenly a heavy wind blew and all the leaves which covered this door moved away and there I saw this door . These furniture were arranged by me ,it was the old furniture of my house so when we were replacing the furniture at home instead of throwing i thought to bring it here" I answered .  

" Cool ! I wish I had a secrete place like this . It is like the secrete annex of Anne Frank" said Stella " Have you gone through that that door?, what if that door leads to a greater room ? " asked Harry pointing at the triangle door opposite . It looked exactly as the main door but it was triangle in shape .............

___________________________________________________________________________

Dear readers ,

As you liked my book you will surely like my friend's (Surya Sunil Kumar #Surya_sk ) book . 

Please do support her with your valuable read,comment and vote 

Keep reading keep commenting keep voting and of course gossiping about this to your friends 😎 ,

Your next episode is waiting for you so don't forget to complete reading all the previous chapters.

your's Pinkdash (Gauri Jayamohan)