Part 24- Clara Greg!!

Then I and Greg did everything for trapping Mr Macdonalds .At the evening I was about to leave     Should I walk  you to your house ?" asked Greg , "Greg I just need to climb this stairs to reach home "  I answered. "OK then Tomorrow is a big day , I will come here in the morning itself then we will rehearse how we should do and all" said Greg , "We have one more job left , to go to that old building where we are going to meet and make arrangements" I said , "Yeah , OK then Bye" said Greg and he left the curd cellar . I climbed the stairs and went upstairs .

Next day in the morning I woke and did my daily routine then I ran to the curd cellar where I did not find Greg . I started to get tensed whether he got kidnapped by the BM guy or is it something else ?

So I thought to call him when I called him the call was not being taken , I got even more tensed . I thought to check over his place but I did not know where he lived . I couldn't sit stand or lay.

Suddenly I heard noises in the cellar, I went down slowly and checked who it was and it was ......   Greg of course ! 

He said "Hey I am sorry I got late "                                                                                                                                   I answered "I was so tensed that I thought that BM guy kidnapped you "                                                   He laughed then said "OK now lets go to that old building and do all the arrangements "                   "Lets go fast already it is 12 pm " I said  .Soon we left to the building made all the arrangements .

The clock struck 4 and I and Greg was waiting in the room near the window , Mr Macdonalds came in with Stella , Stella cried "Clara Greg !!!" , "Allow Stella to check you " said Greg 

Stella checked and threw a gun , Then Greg said "OK now when I saw Go you have to come to me with Stella and then I will give you the USB and laptop and you have send Stella OK ?", "OK " nodded Mr Macdonalds.

"Go !!" shouted Greg  , Mr Macdonalds started to walk towards us with Stella and we moved closer towards the window suddenly  ........................................

-____________________________________________________________

Dear Reader's

Thank you for all your support and cooperation , with your blesing we have reached the second last  eppisode of The Tornado.

Keep waiting for the last episode and don't forget to vote and share and comment!!

Your's Pinkdash2020(Gauri Jayamohan)