Part 15-The BM guy

When we were back to our senses,  something happened to us which was never expected, we were tied up to an old teak wood chair . It was creaking in a very  haunted way and was creeping us out . When I lifted my head ,I saw a man with a black mask and there were two other men  with gun clutched in their hands. I asked angrily "Who are you ? Why did you tie us down  this chair ?", he answered "You will know that later, for now I am your host the Black mask guy in short the BM guy", I asked confusingly "What host?" ,he said "The show is about you both getting killed and then all the blah blah". I went mad cause I was confused why the man wants to kill us before I could think more and make myself more mad the BM guy said "Oh hi Greg Rivers" and again I interfered "Excuse me , you got the wrong guy cause he is MR Harry Edward" before I could end my accusation on  kidnapping the wrong person , The BM guy interrupted "So you haven't said who you are to your girlfriend huh ?" , "Clara I .... I am Greg Rivers" said Harry (Greg) lowering his head down , I was astonished. 

I thought what in the world was he speaking or am I the one dreaming . To not  show the shock I said " I am not his girl friend , I am his best friend I guess".  After an awkward pause Harry continued "Clara I ...", the BM guy rudely interrupted "You can explain it your girl friend later or whatever she is cause I don't have time for all your rubbish ,as I am having a a meeting with Richard" ,we both screamed in horror "RICHARD?"

" Yeah Richard Steline" said the BM guy , Greg begged "Please leave all of us alone we are innocent" ,"I know you both are innocent and your little brother is partly innocent but I am not" said the BM guy . I asked with tears filled in my  eyes "What did my brother do  to you?", he said " I cannot say the whole story now but he was innocent now he is not" . 

My eyes watered and then it broke out, then the BM guy continued "I will allow anyone of you to see your mommy" mockingly "you can decide that and I will come to know your decision tomorrow morning" he ended and left the room he also made two of his guards to watch us , who were looking like  not less than a monster. They were huge , they had sunshades on their eyes , they wore the tightest outfit you will get and they had a spooky expression on their face .

The room was huge ,very dull ,lit up with tube lights which flickered like in  horror films, was filled with boxes and had a single but a  wide window ...........................................................

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dear Reader's 

I uploading two episodes together by considering yesterday also 

So post your questions in the comment box and don't forget to vote and share 

your's Pinkdash2020(Gauri Jayamohan)