Part 18- Do not underestimate me

The two guard was about to pull the trigger ........................................

I woke from the chair and took the pepper spray from the pocket of my pant and sprayed it on both of them , then the BM guy caught  my neck so I sprayed it on him too. 

Greg was still sitting on the chair amazed by seeing  what I did to them, I said in anger

"Are you coming or are you waiting for them to wake up and kill us huh??"

"coming coming " said Greg , we ran towards the window but Greg was again and again looking back to check whether they were following or not.

Finally when we covered  some safe kilometres from that old go down like building we stopped running and started to walk. I was really really hungry and wanted to have something .

" Hey I am hungry can we stop at the Ring a Ding cafeteria??" I asked                                                            " I am too hungry we can stop by at the Ring a Ding " answered Greg                                                           " Hey I really did not wanted to cheat on you...." before Greg could complete I interrupted 
"You can explain that later we also need to say everything to Stella too so later now we should have some thing before my stomach growls again "                                                                                                " OK " said Greg

Finally we reached Ring a Ding  we ordered a meal and had it and left for our houses.

when I reached the house Grandma came running to me and asked " Why did you become this much late ???" I answered with a lie " We lost our way and my cycle got punctured " " Did you have anything??" asked Grandma " Yeah , grandma I am really tired and would like to sleep so can I " I said and went to sleep.

Next day I , Stella and Greg had promised to meet, so after having breakfast I left for my work then to Stella's house. When I reached there Stella was sitting there and Greg had not arrived so I decided to explain every thing crystal and clearly.

Stella in between put some expressions but I really felt to laugh. Then Greg arrived ,he said " I am so sorry that  I am late " then he sat down . Suddenly Stella started to freak out " Clara why did  you invite this criminal to my house , do you have any explanation you better have "  I said "Stella calm down everyone makes mistakes we should have heart to forgive them and give them a second chance " . Stella nodded her head with a stern expression .

I asked " Harry sorry Greg do you have any explanation to say ??"                                                                   he answered "I do , I am really sorry I never meant to cheat on you , the friendship between us was true and that was not a lie. Pls forgive me Stella , Clara"                                                                             Stella asked " Why did you change your name ??"                                                                                                  Greg answered "That's a long story and that the reason I am here in this village. I will say .." and he started to explain.....

______________________________________________________________________

Dear Reader's 

The real thrillers have just begun . The coming parts will be filled with surprises 

Today I have a question that is "Have you ever forgiven someone who created a big mistake ??"

Post your answers in the comment box and don't forget to vote and share 

Your's Pinkdash2020(Gauri Jayamohan)