Part 12- A Loss and a Gain with a Surprise

Next day in the morning I had bath brushed and got ready in my own dress . Stella came to me when she was ready . I asked her to excuse me so that I can just make a call to grandma . When grandma picked the I said "Good morning grandma", grand ma replied " Hey good morning did you have your break fast ?" ,I said "No grandma I need to have , did you have ?" she answered "Yes dear , ok bye your grand pa is calling me for help , bye sweetie", " Bye grandma" I said .

 After I finished talking Stella called me to have break fast . It was pancakes with pancake syrup topped with some strawberries and mulberries . After we finished our break fast Stella said "Wait here for a sec" and ran towards her dad then took her phone and made a call and then she ran to me trying hard to not laugh or give a smile and said "Come lets go home" but I knew she is planning some thing but I didn't know what it was. I also acted sad and went upstairs to take my bag a. I came down , got into the car and Stella was there in the car  then the car started moving . When the car was moving I could hear some giggles from Stella's side . When I heard and looked at her and asked why was she giggling she said "I wasn't giggling I was crying" . "Don't cry cause we are gonna see again right" I said . Soon I started to figure that it wasn't the route to my house , I asked Stella "I guess this is not the route to my house , is it?" "Yeah yeah this is a new route to your house" she answered with a fake smile then she turned to the window and again I felt like she was giggling . Then suddenly the car stopped , "Why are you stopping at SandS mall ?" Stella said "I stopped here cause some one need fashion help . That is my BFFTLEWE , I cannot simply look at that. So I planned to take you to shopping" ,"But .. I don't have any money with me to buy dress" I said , " It's alright I will pay the bill for you" said Stella , "Wouldn't it be a burden for you? And why would you want to waste your money on someone like me?" I asked her doubtfully , she answered happily "The only burden now is you not getting out of the car and you are not someone for me you are my sister. Now shut your mouth and get out of the car" . I unwillingly got out of the car Stella asked "Have you ever heard about this mall?" "Yeah grandpa always used to say about it but I don't know much about it" I answered . 

We walked in and I was so big that millions of my house could fit in it . Stella said "Lets go to Wonder girls Shop it has very good collections of dress" I nodded my head and walked with her into the shop. We bought I couple of tops , a sweat shirt and two dress. When we went to the cashier we won a 100$ coupon so we bought one more dress and one more sweat shirt for both of us . We paid it with our coupon again we had balance almost 40$ so we bought a pair of sneakers for both of us.

After our mega shopping we thought to go for a Latte so we stopped by in the near by cafe and sat on the chair . "Thank you Stella" but before I could complete I was interrupted by a message in my phone. It was from the local library where I had applied for job . The message said

"WE ARE SORRY TO SAY THAT WE HAVE TO REJECT YOUR

JOB APPLICATION DUE TO YOUR LOW QUALIFICATIONS".

Stella asked "What happened?" I answered " I got rejected from the local library" with a sigh .Stella moved her chair closer to mine and said "It's alright Clarie you deserve more than a local library." soon the Latte arrived Stella changed the subject "Here the Latte arrived, have it you will be relaxed". I shook away my sigh as I didn't have wanted to spoil her mood too but as soon as we took a sip of Latte we both spitted it out cause the milk was cold and it didn't taste even a bit like a Latte . I was angry , we paid enough money for a good Latte but still. I marched down to the counter and asked "Is this a Latte" the receptionist said "I am sorry I can't help but you can go to the kitchen and complaint to the chef who made" , I said "OK we want to meet the chef who made this horrible Latte what you call" . She took us to the kitchen. When we got into the kitchen all the chef starred at us, the receptionist asked "Excuse me who made the Latte for the table number 4?" one of the chef came to me saying "I am the one" , I said in anger " Do you call this a Latte?" he said in angry tone "Madam this is our Latte if you don't like it you can throw it and our Lattes are the best if you can make more better than this show us" . My mind was blowing in anger I said "Are you challenging me ? , OK then you make your special Latte I will make mine and let the manager say whose is the best" he agreed , Stella asked "Are you sure about this?" I nodded my head. I made just as grandma taught me and after that the chef bought his. We went to the manager and said the whole issue , he nodded and took a sip from his staff's Latte and then mine . " When he drank mine his face lit up a bit I guess" I said to Stella "Hmmm" said Stella . Then the manager summoned me to his but asked Stella to stay out side . He said "Actually your coffee was the best . I felt like drinking in an 5 star hotel" I thanked him for the compliment then he continued "What else do you know to make?" "Almost every thing on the menu and some more desserts and dishes" he slowly moved his head and asked "Are working anywhere else?" I answered "No, I am not working anywhere instead I am searching for work" "Great! So I can offer you a job here as a chef are you ready to accept that ?" asked the manager Mr Miszquits I answered happily " I would love to actually I love cooking and my Grandma can teach me more dishes , thank you Mr Miszquits" "OK then you can join from tomorrow?" asked Mr Miszquits , I answered "Yeah tomorrow, it is a good day" I again thanked him and left the room with a smile .