YAS KILLA QWEEN!

Tomorrow is when UA has it's Festival.

usually I wouldn't care but that "Danny" Child goes to UA

for some reason I feel... Pulled to him.

like Gravity

not in a non-asexual way of course.

as in a curiosity.

I wish to learn if he does indeed have a Stando da.

I need to learn more about him

and due to UA's high security I can not say for sure where he'd be.

I could just talk to his mother but I really just don't want to

maybe if I join that "League of Villains" I could learn more about him.

other than the Fat Cats(No offence Killer Queen) the villains would have the most information on "Dio" as his hero name states.

maybe I'll pay them a Visit.

I usually go straight home after school but mom has told me I need to "Make more Friends"

so maybe this "League of Villains" could be useful to me.

I call up my mother to tell her I'll be home at 7:30PM at the latest.

Mom:"Oh? are you meeting up with Friends? I was so worried you would turn out as an introvert like your father... OK, see you then, Yoshinobu."

I go to the location the girl gave me.

a run down old apartment.... how disgraceful.

I enter the ruins with Killer Queen out as a precaution encase I need to engage in combat.

as i near I hear voices comunicating.

talking about "The next step" and "Tomura's Plan"

I bring forth Sheer Heart Attack and have Killer Queen pick it up and hold it upside down as to not let it just attack everything hot randomly.

out of Character of me but I forgot Sheer Heart attack Talks and can be heard by people that can't see my Killer Queen.

"LOOK OVER HERE "

"LOOK OVER HERE "

"LOOK OVER HERE "

"LOOK OVER HERE "

"what's that noise?"

I open the door.

Hayato:"Hello, I'm here to make a deal."

I recognize the one in front as the head of the League, Tomura Shigiraki

Tomura:"Who are you? how did you know about us?"

"I Invited him."

Tomura:"Toga?! You know full well what happened last time Twice brought someone here to join us!"

Toga? ah yes I've heard of her from the news "Himiko Toga"

Toga:"Well he was the one that killed the other guy I was trying to Recruit"

Tomura:"so.. he's the one that killed J. Geil? Hmph, that's no little feat... what's your name Kid?"

Well, Might as well introduce myself

"My name is Yoshinobu Kira. I'm 15 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Musutafu, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I Go to school at Jakuu High, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally Drink soft drinks. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of Recipe Memorization before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with this Hero-Centered society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."