1: stacy's mom

Josh's pov

Fuck moving, I don't want to go to Colorado. New York is decent, at least I think so. However my mom wants to get a change of scenery. She says its because she's tired of the city but I'm not dumb. Its because of her ex husband; my dad..

I'm cramped in the passenger seat of the uhaul as my mom drives. I want to complain but I've been complaining all day. 27 hours is to long to be in a vehicle. Last night we stayed at a hotel but its midday and I feel like walking around. But nooooo, we are driving so I can't.

Grieves plays in my headphones making me close my eyes and try to relax. Halfway through a song my mind is blocking it out and I'm back to thinking. I don't like the fact we are moving, I had friends at my school. Now im going to have to restart. Ew, I'll be the new kid. I roll my eyes. Ever girl is going to flock to me because I'll be the new mysterious bodboy.

My heads are knocked off my head when my mom hits them making them fall into my lap. "Moommmm," I whine and she scoffs at me.

"I was talking to you for almost five minutes before seeing you couldn't even hear me," she says and I chuckle a little and put my headphones around my neck.

"Yea? About what?" I say now giving her attention. I love my mom, so I automatically forgive her for knocking my headphones off. She must feel a little silly for talking to herself for that time she thought she was talking to me.

"I was just wondering if you were still going to try to talk to stacy?" My mom asks and I have to hide my laugh. I didnt like stacy, it was her mom that got my attention. Oops. Stacy is 15 and I'm 18 that's, I dont like her at all. But... her mom is in her late twenties or early thirties. It wasn't love or anything but I cant say I didnt only went over to stacy's to check out her mom.

"Nah, I didn't even tell her we are moving," I laugh.

He laughs and hits my are playfully. "Josh you better call that girl," she says and I shrug.

"Nah," I say. I don't really care about other people's feelings. Stacy will figure it out. Even though I have check out stacy's mom a lot I've never felt attracted to anyone enough to mention. The only thing stacy's mom had that I liked was a smoking hot body.

I'm a guy, you cant blame me. I like that they walk, and talk, and yeah, doesn't every guy? "Oh can we stop there and get food," I say pointing at a fastfood restaurant. She changes lanes and makes an agreeing noise.

"Next week you'll be starting school, I know its lame but you only have half a year before you graduate," she says.

"Yeah, very lame. Every girl is going to be trying to get in my pants," I say glumly and pout. She cackles in laughter.

"You make that seem like a bad thing," she says.

"Moommm its annoying, I want a girl that likes me for something other than my looks, and some reason I attract the good girls," I hufflepuff. Why do good girls like bad guys? I'm not that bad- okay well.. I dress like a badboy and I tend to break hearts.. and have messed with girls just because its funny.. maybe I am a bad guy.

I wonder how my new home will be like.. Or my school. Will I have any cool neighbors?

Okaaayyyy...

Sooooooooooooooooo

Apparently I'm starting this story? Oops. I dont know how I'm going to deal with trying to wright 3 stories at once but hopefully 'room to breath will be finished soon' I wont update this again for a few days or something but I wanted to get it out there so I can plan on it a little before I start writing.

Oh, just saying this is a fransykes.

I know this is pretty short and stuff but how do you like it so far? Lol hard to see if it's cool or not ik

But this is going to be in Colorado because I lived there for over a year so I thought it would be more accurate that California where I don't remember living in bc I was 3 and it's not in the UK because I'm unfamiliar with that even more and where I live is boring so Colorado it is.

I'm not sure about background characters.. who would you like to see in here? (Suggest a few)

Lol sorry for the stacy's mom reference I had too. But it was just a childish fantasy, he didnt fuck or anything lmao

I have a lot of plans for this already and it's going to be great and hehhehe

OH I KNOW ITS HARD BUT TRY NOT TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS BECAUSE OF MY OTHER STORIES hopefully I can learn how to write differently so you dont know what to expect. Like yeah imma put awkward part and stuff and funny stuff and of course sad shit but a lot of my stories are similar so just try not to know what I plan lmao idk if that makes sense. Like, for an example, some characters might not be what they seem at first? Oh my god idk what I'm trying to say..

Maybe you'll understand that paragraph, I dont.

Comments give me life so please spam the shit out of this

Thanks bye..

OH RECOMMEND SOME SONGS TO MEEEE (songs not albums, even if you know/think I've heard it. I keep listening to the same songs and if people tell me to listen to other songs it will save me lmao)