26. the quiet before the storm

Josh's pov

On a Saturday afternoon me and Oli find ourselves under the school bleachers. He's been doing better from what I can tell and the other day he said one of the reasons he was skipping school was because his doctor put him on stronger medication and it made him sick at first but now he says his OCD is not at the top of his mind most of the time now.

Its windy but not to windy and the sun is out but it's not too hot. Hes in my lap, most of him is anyways. His head is on my crisscrossed legs along with his shoulders. He's looking up at me with his big brown eyes that right now can be considered green. I'm in love..

Neither one of us has said it but I get the feeling he loves me. Maybe I'm arrogant or cocky but I think I have his heart. He has mine for sure so I hope I have his. Hes wearing- well I'm not too sure. I think it's a binder but it's not that he calls his binder. But his chest is flat so I think hes binding?

I still don't know much about binding but I understand it hurts. I would rather him not wear one because I cant even tell when he doesn't unless I'm hugging him or hes only wearing one shirt that's not baggy. However it makes him happy and confident so I don't tell him not to wear it. Unless he's trying to sleep in it.

The bruise is gone from his face but I never did find out where it came from or why kelly and him got in a fight. Everything seems fine now. Kelly avoids him at all costs and theres no more bruises. Oli smiles lazily and this causes me to also smile. He is so lovely. His cheeks turn red and he sits up still looking at me.

"Hi," he says and I place my fingers with his.

"Hey," I say back and he smiles and gets in my lap facing me. He leans in and kisses me. As we kiss I feel loved. I feel happy. No I'm not depressed or ever been but I wasn't truly happy until I met him. He completes me.

After the sweet kiss he hugs me. Hes in a good mood and has been all day. When he pulls away he still has a blush. "I love you.." he whispers. My heart flutters and I smile so hard it hurts.

"I definitely share those feelings with you. Gosh I love you so much," I say and kiss him but we are smiling so much that we have to stop. Gosh? His words are rubbing off on me. He let's out a little squeal and hugs me.

"I'm happy," he states after a moment.

"That's really good," I say and kiss his cheek. The day goes by happily and very lighthearted with no stress. This day is probably the best day of my life.

Fuck I'm so in love with him..

Thoughts?

Theories?