19. 3am

Josh's pov

It's been about a hour of us just talking under the bleachers and it's nice. It's not too hot out and the bleachers keep the sun off of us. Oli's back in my lap and I can't complain about that.

He's looking at his phone that's behind me and he shifts a little and his arms rest on both of my shoulders. His chest briefly gets in my face and I want to touch him. We haven't been dating for a full day but I already want to bend him over and fuck him in the ass.

I wonder if he thinks about us getting sexual yet. He sifts again and makes a frustrated growl. Oh my god that's fucking sexy as fuck. "Sorry I keep dying on this game," he says and shifts more. If he keeps this up um going to be hard soon..

More frustrated growls and moans come from him. That's it. I push him down into the ground and pin him. Hes already hit the power button because his phone is off. "You dont understand how much of a teenage boy I am. My boyfriend is in my lap making sexy noises wriggling around," I tell him in a warning away.

His cheeks are red and he's looking at me in a way that I think means he wants me to kiss him. I lean down and connect our lips. My leg goes between his legs and I rub myself against his crotch. I can slightly feel his dick but hes not hard. But he likes it? He moans and rubs himself against my thigh.

I start to put my hand up his shirt but this makes everything stop. Pulls away and pushes my hand away. "I cant fucking get off and its fucking aggravating," he says putting his hand over his face.

"What if I gave you a blowjob? Could that get you off?" I ask and she shakes his head no.

"N-no, I c-cant fucking- ughhh-  I have to go home, you should go back to school," he says getting up. He looks at my bulge. "Sorry.." he mumbles.

"Its okay, just do think about it.. if you just let me try I could get you off.. you seem frustrated," I says and he hugs me.

"Thanks.. I'll text you later," he says and leaves.

-

A ding makes me wake up from my light sleep. I check the time first. 3am.. I'm tired. It's now Thursday and me and Oli have been dating for almost a week now and I have no complaints.

Its really different from any of my ex's. I guess I always picked the goodie two shoes so Oli is definitely different because he skips school and smokes. He also does something else because of those needle marks but he doesn't seem high? I almost think he might be sick and its medicine he injects.

That's a scary thought but he looks like hes in pain a lot, he cant get hard, whatever happened that time I picked him up from the party. So it might be true..

My eyes get heavier and I feel myself drifting back to sleep. My phone dings again and I wake up remembering that's why I woke up. I grab my phone to see what is happening.

Oli: are you awake?

Oli: nvm I'm sorry

Me: I'm up now, what's up

Oli: my dick

Me: really? Send pics

Oli: not really, I'm just sad and that's my go to response when people say what's up

Me: why are you sad?

Oli: reasons

Me: one of those reasons is..?

He types and erases a bunch. I'm glad he texted me but why is he sad? Can I help him? Would he be mad if I went to his house to comfort him?

Oli: I'm in a uncomfortable pain and I got something to help with it but I'm comfortable with using it..

Drugs?

Me: dont do anything you dont want to do

Oli: I wish things were less complicated

Me: hold on

- Oli's pov -

Hold on? Ugh..

I guess I'll do it. Push the vibrator inside of me. My body is screaming for me to ask josh to come here and pleasure me but I wont do that. I'll do it alone.. I put on a hard packer and pull up my sweatpants.

I look down to see I look like I have a hard on. This should prevent dysphoria, I dont even have to touch myself. My lower body is itching to feel something. I've never used and sex toys before.. I wanted to talk to josh because I thought I wasn't going to do this and it mad me sad that I was going to be with this uncomfortable feeling all night and not be able to sleep.

I grab the remote but my door opens and josh looks sleepy but concern. His eyes go to my bulge and then the remote. "Oh.." he says. My eyes are wide and I'm not sure what to say.

He shuts my door behind him and walks over. I'm wearing a hoodie but no binders or tape.. he cant see anything but I somehow still feel
V E R Y vulnerable.. He takes the remote from me and looks at it.

"Can I?" He asks and my face goes red. He thinks it's up my ass.. I blush and nod a little. He turns it on and I bite my bottom lip. "Where can I touch you?" He asks sitting on my bed and turning it up so it makes me let out moan.

"Just not my chest or dick," I say and put a pillow in between my legs so he can't see my fake dick. Josh gets on me and kisses me deeply. I kiss back desperately. My body tightens with pleasure and then fear as his hands go up my hoodie. His hands stop before they get too high and move around my stomach. 

I'm half hating this and half loving it. I love him touching me and I love this pleasure.. but I hate that I'm so scared and anxious.  I moan against his lips. "Oh god," I grind against the pillow and arch my back. His hands roam my back as he kisses my neck.

My body trembles and I'm hitting my climax with a dirty moan. I relax into my bed laying on his hands but if he wants he can take them away. "That was really fucking hot," he says and I wipe my slightly sweaty faces and blush more.

"Y-yeah," I agree and bite my lip. "Can you get off and turn away? I need this out and.." I ask and he turns it off and does what I say. I take it out and take off my packer and put them in my nightstand drawer.  I fix myself a little and look at josh.

I really like him too much already...

This scene isn't over but I'm going to sleep so yeee

❤❤❤

I love you motherfuckers

Thoughts?

Theories?

Do you like my author notes?