33. picnic

Josh's pov

In class I look at Oli who is constantly checking the time. Its first block and last night he had another nightmare.. again.  Two weeks straight of nightmares?

Maybe he should get medicine for that? He almost never sleeps. I follow asleep before him and wake up after him and in the middle he wakes up crying. He looks at me and gives me a nervous look. Somethings wrong.

"What's wrong?" I whisper to him. The room is polluted with noise so nobody expect him hears. He bites his bottom lip harshly and looks around.

"I need your jacket," he says. He left his hoodie in his room on accident but he does have a long sleeved shirt with a short sleeved shirt over it plus his binder. I take my jacket off and give it to him. He tries it around his waist and then gets permission to use the bathroom and leaves.

He seemed to quite..

Under the desk I pull out my phone and risk getting my phone taken away.

Me: are you okay?

Oli: about to go sit under the bleachers

Me: I'm coming

Oli: I'm in the bathroom rn

Me: are you upset?

Oli: go get condoms from kelly shes in art class room 182

Me: condoms??

Oli: not for us

Me: okay, I'll be there in a minute

I ask to be excused and then leave not caring that he asked why instead of saying yes. I go down the hallways until I end up at the art room I open the door. "The principal needs kelly," I tell the teacher. Kelly looks completely shocked and upset.

She gets up and we walk out and a little away from the class. "Am I in trouble? Did that bitch tell on me?" She says full of attitude.  Kelly is a bitch

"Oli, my boyfriend who is not a bitch, told me to get condoms from you," I say and she loses the attitude.

"Oh, okay.. it's in my locker," she says and starts walking. I follow her until shes at her locker and opens it. She gets out a box of condoms out and gives it to me. In her locker is lots of random things like makeup, gauze tape, clothes, gum, food, and different things but no school books or anything like that.

"Does he need anything else?" She asks and I shake my head no. Kelly confuses me, I've seen her in the hallways and she seems to really be a bitch but she also seems.. kinda okay.

"Tell him I said- never mind. The principal doesn't really need me right?"  She clarifys. I nod and she smiles.

"Cool, if he needs me I'll be behind the school getting high," she says and turns and starts walking away. She really has the girl walk down. With the condoms I head to the bathroom and then find myself getting curious. Why condoms? Oli doesn't seem to want sex yet and he said it's not for us..

This box is half opened? I open it up and see pads and tampons. Oh. Ohhhh. Okay. I close it and go into the bathroom. I hope he didn't bleed through. 

"Hey, you're in this bathroom right?" I ask either oli or some kid trying to use the bathroom.

"Yup," he says sounding like hes pouting. I come over to his stall.

"I'm not throwing these over or under so unlock the door my eyes are closed," I say and close my eyes. He unlocks it and I use my amazing boyfriend powers to give him the box. When I try to back up I slip on nothing and fall to the ground.