Chapter 22: Fix it or Break it

Zeekie

I know y'all bitches probably calling my ass stupid or whatever but that's the perfect name to call me. I could've literally got my bestfriends killed over a nigga y'all. A fucking nigga!

"So let me get this straight, you broke into somebody house!" Kane said looking at me. "I just told yo ass that Kane, it wasn't even a break in" I said rolling my eyes. "Zeekie you went into somebodies house without fucking permission looking for me after I told yo goofy ass my iCloud was messed!" He yelled getting in my face. I stepped back and put my hand up.

"Look I forgot! I thought something was fucking wrong because you didn't text me back! Anything could've happened to you! I was just worried!" I yelled back trying to grab his arm.

"Nah move don't fucking touch me, not only was you about to get yourself killed you made your friends tag along and one of them is fucking pregnant Zeekie! You got some growing up to do and until you then I'm out" he said packing his stuff.

Okay pause, Ian never begged a nigga to stay with me cause ima real bitch but when you really love a nigga, you gotta do what you gotta do when he actually faithful.

"So this what we doing Kane! After all we been through! This how you gone end it!" I said as a tear fell. "You act like I'm leaving for good! We are on break till you get your shit together. I just can't wrap this shit around my fucking head let alone be around you so I'm out" he said grabbing his bag and walking out the door.

It felt like a whole piece of my heart left with him. Maybe he's right, maybe it's time for party Zeekie to get put away. I'm getting old, we can't keep doing shit like this. I guess I was still stuck on being young and dumb with Kyla all the time.

Shit has change now.

Dave

"Thank y'all for having me man! Shit is amazing. I can't do this without y'all! I just want to thank my amazing daughter and a beautiful woman name Kyla. Nah we're not together but she pushed me and told me to follow wtf I really wanted to do in life. Thank you baby girl, much love" I said looking at the crowd and walking off stage.

"Nigga, how you gone shout out a female who put a restraining order on yo goofy ass?" Mouse said laughing. "Before all that shit even happened, Kyla was a real rider for me and I just can't thank her enough for that" I said looking at him with a serious face.

"You miss her don't you" he said looking at me. I nodded my head and looked down. "Look when you really love someone, sometimes you gotta let them go. If she was meant to be yours, y'all will be back together in no time. If she ain't then cuzzo she was never yours aight? Cheer the fuck up man! You just had a lit ass show!" Mouse said slapping my back and walking away.

Yeah, y'all Niggas thought I was crazy and shit but I wasn't. I was just tryna figure out how the fuck I wanted to live my life. I fucked up so many relationships with friends just to see if I could get their attention and shit.

When me and Kyla broke up, it was like everybody switched sides. Ain't nobody too much fool with me no more. The twins took Kyla side and everybody else followed. Yeah I was a horrible boyfriend and I really want to apologize for that shit but damn. Being alone ain't the move.

I pulled out my phone and quickly sent a text to the twins asking could we all talk together.

It's time to fix these broken ass pieces in my life.

Meet the new Dave East baby.

Tiffany

"So you're a fucking hitman? Why would you tell me that so early? You don't even fucking know me!" I said mugging him. I was hungry and my mood swings were all over the place.