Chapter 24: Lord be with us

Jj

"What the fuck do you mean it was a mistake? Bitch I should slap yo dumb ass right now! I don't play about my fucking kids!" I yelled about to get up.

"Baby please sit down, listen to me okay? Calm down I got it! Go get Lily & Leya please" Tjaa begged me. "Nah Bae, ima need you to be out the way cause why the fuck did she even lie about that? Some ain't right man nah" I said picking up the girls.

Leya only had a reaction to the marshmallows her and Lily thought was cute to sneak in there room the last night. They gave us some medicine to help with her face but overall she's fine.

"We will be speaking with our lawyer, this ain't over bitch" Tjaa said walking out the door.

How the hell she gone tell me to stay calm and she just called the lady a bitch too.

Women, boy I tell you.

Kyla

So I'm sitting around with Jj, Kane, Jayden, Claire, Riley, Kel, Zeekie, Tjaa and the kids getting ready for the fashion show tomorrow. I want everything to be perfect and in line. I was praying Madio could make it but he said he would watch and show me love from Dubai.

The kids just ran outside with Claire to play with the toys. So it's grown ups now.

"Y'all ever just think about sucking dick?" I said randomly. Everybody got quiet asf. I looked up to all of them staring at me like ...

 I looked up to all of them staring at me like

"Yo I'm about to punch you in your shit no lie!" Jj said mugging me

"Yo I'm about to punch you in your shit no lie!" Jj said mugging me. "You dead ass right now? I'm fucking eatin Kyla damn!" Jayden said pushing his food away. Kel's mouth was wide open along with Riley.

"Ma that's just nasty" he said shaking his head. "Bestfriend I do! You're not along bae" Zeekie said smiling. Kane mugged him and looked away shaking his head.

"Let's talk relationships, Jayden have you founded anybody?" I said smirking.  "Nah" he said with a straight face. "He's lien, he said it too quick. He's fuckin with a shawty from the club" Jj said smirking at him. "How the fuck do you know my business?" He said mugging Jj. "Candy ratted you out my brotha. She dick crazy over shit sheen had yet" Jj said laughing.