Chapter 17 : Along Comes Happiness

Kyla

"Mommy?" Chase said as we watched Bolt in my king size bed. I bought it so all of my kids could sleep with me with no problem. The twins are beside us sleeping with hella pillows around them. They love to roll like roly-polys.

"Yes baby?" I said giving him my attention. "Where is Madd?" He said smiling. "He's at his hotel baby." I said half smiling. "Can we see him?" He said looking up at me with those big brown eyes. "Well not at the moment but we can FaceTime him." I said grabbing my phone.

We waited on him to finally answer the phone.

"Hay." He said with a attitude. "Hay, Chase wanted to say hi um, here he is." I said sighing. "Hi Madd!" Chase said excited. "Wassup Chase? How was school?" He said smiling. "Great I learned my animals." Chase said smiling. "Really? What's your favorite animal?" Madio said smiling. "A tiger! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." He said loudly. "Baby not so loud! The twins are napping." I laughed with my finger over my mouth. "Sorry mommy." He laughed but went back to his conversation. While they talked, the doorbell rung.

"I'll be back, don't leave this room." I said going downstairs. Walking to the door I open it to see Riley. I sighed and hugged him.

"You good ma? You and pops are acting so weird. Wassup?" He said worried. "Don't play me Riley, I heard the conversation about him falling out of love with me which is fine because I don't want him to force anything. That's why I'm making Madio go slow ash and he understands why. I can finally say something I haven't said in a while.. I'm happy. Your mom is happy with the place she's in right now. Besides the little petty drama I'm happy. I love you and your siblings so much. Everything I do is for you guys and don't forget that." I said smiling and wiping a tear.

"I'm proud of you ma! Look at you! Happy and shit! I love you too though." He said smiling and hugging me. "Watch it!" I said hitting him. "So when ima meet this Mad dude Chase said is fun." He said folding his arms. "Well you can meet him now if you want." I said looking at him. "Yeah that's cool." He said grabbing a apple off the bar.

Running up the stairs I walk into my room and see Chase watching tv.

"You guys aren't on the phone anymore?" I said with a smile. "He had business! He is calling back!" Chase said holding the phone. "Okay well give it to me and wake the twins up for me." I said answering the phone.

"Hay I just wanted to know if you could come over." I said biting my lip. I just so happened to look at Chase and he slapped Kameron awake.

"CHASE! IMA BEAT YOUR ASS! COME HERE NOW!" I said pointing in front of me. He walked over to me slowly but I snatched him up. "Don't you ever slap your brother like that no more! That is not how we do things Chase! You know better! Go apologize and go to your room!" I said letting him go. He walked back in the room and hugged Kameron and tried to kiss him but Kameron slapped him back. I sighed hard ash, dealing with boys is the worse. 

"To answer your question nah I can't, that nigga might be there and I'm not with that drama shit." He said moving around. "I did not bring you over Jj's house for drama and you know that!" I said sighing. "Sure." He said picking up my dog.

"Can you stop having a attitude? I'm not saying sorry for some shit I did not do! I'm sick of being this nice bitch everybody gets to run all over. It's mainly people I'm close with that do it." I said getting mad. He didn't say anything he just smirked and rubbed my dog's head.

"What Madio??" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm proud of you girl, real shit." He said nodding his head. "Why? I didn't do anything." I said confused. "You are becoming this bomb ass women that I've been looking for all this time." He said smiling looking at me. I blushed hard asf.

"Oh thank you, I'm just sick of all this drama. I'm too old for it. I'm finally starting to live a happy life." I said smiling. "That's all that matters man but I am coming over so send the address big booty!" He yelled. "Ew stop being ghetto." I said making a face. "Whatever I'll see you when I see you." He said putting the dog on the bed. "Okay kisses." I said puckering my lips. "Sofía I told you that shit makes me look gay, I'm already light skin as it is now bye." He said laughing. 

Maybe it's time to let go of Kyla and be someone new.

Zeekie

"Bitch my birthday coming up." I said to Tjaa and Kyla. Yeah that bitch Tiffany is deleted! You could NEVA disrespect my Bestfriend! She still needs that slap.

"You should throw a biggggg ass party!" Kyla suggested. That do sound like a good ass idea.

"Add strippers so I can at least have a little fun since I can't drink." Tjaa said laughing. "Girllllllll if I do they will be males so yeah." I said laughing.

"Even better!" Her and Kyla said laughing. Madio walked in the camera mugging Kyla hard ash. "Oh my gosh Madio I was just kidding! See y'all asses done got me in trouble and shit." She said hanging up. Me and Tjaa was hollering.

Kyla swear she taking it slow with that man but know she really like him. She's just scared but hay not my business.

"So how are the kids? And how are you?" I asked Tjaa. "Their great! Leya won first place in her gymnastics performance and Lily is trying to be a softball player so we're all over the place right now. I'm fine, this new baby is slowing me the hell done though." She said breathing hard.

"Awww I love how y'all having me all these nieces and nephews man." I said happy ash. "Jj gone be mad when this baby is a girl, he loves being this girl dad as he puts it but he wants a son. He asked me can we keep trying if this baby isn't a boy." She said rolling her eyes. "Girl please tell me you didn't say yes to that shit." I said looking at her.

"I kinda of said yes." She said biting my lip. "Girrrrl you gone need a bigger house!" I said shocked.

"Mind yo business Zeekie!" Jj said coming in the camera. "Boy shut yo ass up! She is my damn business!" I said mugging him.

"She gone call you back, we finna handle some really quick

"She gone call you back, we finna handle some really quick." He said kissing on her neck. Tjaa smirked and waved. "That's why you pregnant now bitch!" I said laughing and hanging up.

"Where the hell is Kane ass at? He was supposed to be here two hours ago!" I said going to his name and looking at his location.

He at some apartments wtf??? Ima play it cool and text him to see if he reply. If he don't, I'm calling the girls and we gone hit a lick.

I texted his phone and said wyd. He opened it and begin typing but the shit went away.

Strike 1

I decided to call this Mf. Mhm let's see.

...

...

Nothing. Bitch Strike 3! I quickly grabbed my phone and texted in the group chat WW3!

I put on my fighting clothes and shoes and grabbed my keys.

Meet me at this address (text message to Kyla & Tjaa)

If he's cheating , this gone be the last mf he cheat with!

** I believe Zeek is my favorite lol but like and comment. Follow me on Ig @iammiahwiah_