Chapter 6 : Dubai; Curiosity killed the cat

Kyla Jones

Work has been stressing me out along with Kelvin. Ever time he calls I just hand the phone to Chase.

Our relationship is pointless. Nothing matters anymore I'm guessing. Only our beautiful children.

"Hola Sofía." My Dad said hugging me tight. "OH MY GOODNESS CHASE YOU ARE SO BIG NOW! LOOK AT YOU!" My Mama shouted kissing the kids. "Watch her ass, I don't know when the last time she seen kids." My Dad said in my ear laughing. "Oh god." I said about to pick up my bag.

"Put it down, Levon can you and your crew help my daughter with her things?" He asked the guy in the suit. "Oh no I'm fine Dad thanks." I said giving him the eye.

Grabbing our things I walked up the stairs to our rooms.

Sitting all of the luggage down I just sat on the bed and sighed. My life is great 🙃.

"Mommy look what abuelia got me!" Chase said running to me with a basketball. Who the hell is abuelia?

"Baby it's pronounced Abuela and aww you can be like Riley now!" I smiled kissing his head. "I said that! Abuelia!" He said confused. I couldn't help but laugh. "Baby listen a-bue-la, there is no lia." I said looking at him. "A-bue-la?" He said concentrating. "Yes baby there you go!" I smiled.

My phone begin to ring and I answered without looking at the caller id.

"No baby don't bounce that in here! Abuela is gonna get you!" I said pointing at him. "Sorry!" He said running out.

"Hola Sofía, welcome to Dubai." Madio said on the other end. "Hola Madio and gracias." I said with a smirk. "You wanna know something I don't understand, my whole family speaks spanish but the citizens speak Arabic. Why the hell is the mom and dad here?" I said thinking. "When you handle big businesses you gotta learn new shit baby girl." He said laughing.

"So you speak Arabic too huh?" I asked. "I mean yeah but I can't keep a steady conversation going like I can while speaking Spanish." He said moving around. "Oooh makes sense, what are you doing?" I said pulling out the twins clothes. "On the way to your parents place actually, your dad just called for a meeting." he said. "Oh lord." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know you're ready to see my sexy ass, I know I'm ready to see your fine ass." He said laughing. "Whatever but I have to go check on my kids! See you when you get here!" I said hanging up.

Walking downstairs I see my mom feeding the twins.

"Ma I just feed them before we came." I said looking at her. "What? I can't tell, these babies were hungry!" She said confused. "They weren't hungry their just fat." I said picking up Karmen. "Hi mommies only girl!" I said kissing her face.

"Ah big boy!" My Dad said picking up Kameron and kissing his face. Kameron grabbed his face and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Awww Dad he loves you! He only does that with Riley!" I said loving the moment. "That's so nasty!" He said putting him down as Kameron laughed.

"I'm about to lay them down for a nap, can you guys keep an eye on Chase?" I said about to grab Kameron. "This is also your break, I got the kids!" She said taking the twins. "Fine I'll just walk around this huge house." I said walking around.

This house was something to die for. I mean it has everything here.

Walking into my dad's man-cave I looked around amazed. This man is very creative. Kelvin would love this shit.

I opened one of his many drawers and found cigars neatly stacked up. Hmm I wanna try these, maybe it could release some stress.

"Arturo Fuente"