Chapter 9 : news fasho

Jj

"Nigga you free already? Yeah we gone talk later. But um you talk to my sister?" I asked Kel as he came to my doorstep with Riley and Riley's daughter.

"Yo sister took her ass to fucking Dubai with her folks AND took my damn kids." Kel said mad ash. "Look bruh you need to get her home." I said looking at both of them. "Why? What happened to her? She pregnant or some?" Kel asked confused.

"Pregnant? How? But nah man her moms slapped her ass. They got into it or something." I said eating my chips. "FUCK MAN! I can't even leave the fuckin state so I know I can't go get them." He said tired ash. "Shid let me go! She's my mama!" Riley said mad just like Kel.

"Look neither one of you can go, she has to come home." I said eating more chips. "Call her." Kel said pacing.

I grabbed my phone and began to call her.

"Hi Unc J!" Chase said laughing. "Wassup man, where yo mama?" I asked confused on why he is answering her phone. "She with Tic." He said. "Who tf is that? Gimme the phone!" Kel said snatching. "Chase give yo mama the phone." He said sternly. "DADDY I MISS YOU!" Chase said screaming. I want a bond like that with my son hell.

"I miss you too man, do me a favor and give the phone to yo mama." Kel said smiling. "Here you go mommy." Chase said passing the phone.

"Hello." Kyla said answering the phone. "So you just gone take my damn kids across the world without fucking telling me? I don't give a fuck about what we got going on! Don't leave me out the loop about my fucking kids out of spite!" Kel said mad ash. "Out of spite?? What are you talking about? This trip has nothing to do with you KELVIN. I'm sick of arguing with you. I think it's time we have a sit down or something because you are so close to getting fuckin slapped! You fucked up Kelvin not me!" She yelled.

"You really gone sit here and tell me that? That girl meant nothing to me Kyla." Kel said. What girl? I know Heen cheated.

"Really? You're so crazy! So you fuck a bitch for a shorter sentence while I'm out here alone, faithful and waiting for you! Trying to rebuild our Relationship! Let's not forget how you treated me either! The cats out the bag!" She shouted.

"Kyla we were not together and you know that." Kel said sighing. "Really? So if I told you I kissed another man here and let him touch me how would you feel?" She asked. "Horrible cause you're mine." He said with a sigh. "Well it happened, welcome to my world. I'm coming home in a week." She said hanging up.

"Well damn." I said looking at him. "So that's how you got out early." Riley said while holding his sleeping daughter. "Nigga you cheated on my sister for some time? You're shittin me right now Kel! You better than that bro! I see why Kyla letting mfs touch what's suppose to be yours nigga! Youon even respect her as your girl! Hell the mother of your children Kelvin! Grow tf up! We ain't Riley's age no more dawg! I'm sick of tryna put folks life back together when y'all the reason it's broken! Make Kyla bring her ass back here before next week! Y'all need to TALK!" I said walking out the room to check up on my girls.

When I walked in the room Lily was braiding Leya's hair.

"Daddy can we go to the mall!" Leya said with a big smile. "Yeah get your shoes." I said smiling. They got up and grabbed their shoes and ran into my arms. The day they get too big for this will be heartbreaking.

Walking into the living room I still seen Kel and Riley here.

"Hay I'm about to take my daughters to the mall. I'll catch y'all later... that means bounce." I said with a laugh. "Dang you got two beautiful little girls, I'm yo Uncle K. My son is Chase, you might now him." Kel said looking at them. "Ya we know Chase! Tt Kyla's son!" Lily smiled. "Yup that's him." Kel said a little sad but quickly hide it.