Chapter one

I am from an average hausa home being the oldest daughter with only one sister. My mum was deceased and my dad fulfilled her wish of seeing us live with her brother uncle sanusi after he noticed that his wife do nothing other than seeing us suffer and loved her children morethan us. Uncle Sanusi have only a son nd a daughter.

We are originally from kano. I started schooling at Bayero University Kano before I was transfered to  base university Abuja after Mama's death. I am chubby and dark nd I totally lacked self esteem, confidence and courage because I blivd  I am not good to enough anyone. Uncle Sanusi's Son Yusuf confirmed that through the way he always looked at me with our little encounters. He tagged me as a foodie and Always mocked me of my chubbyness.

My coolness nd reservative character was what made men took advantage of me. I found myself  amidst sexting with men and all that but non of it worked out.

The thing is no man is a saint when it comes to sexuality, every bodies eye want better thing that is why they come back to get it free from you but not because they want to have a thing with you. There maybe some exception to this. But do they really exist?

I learnt the hard way that things like that always attracts more complement, guys go for pure lady they trust, things like this make them come back to quench their tastes a little and marry the woman their  heart desires.

Fast forward to finishing skul, here I am with school certificate, but no boyfreind to hold on to. It's sad seeing people I loved so dearly getting married one after d oda and I felt so stupid and used trying to please every man I meet in my life just for him to stay.

          ********Munarii*******

                           😊😍😍