1.8

After dinner Wyatt and I head out, we wanted to talk alone. You just can't do anything alone in that house when everyone was jumping on Wyatt or teasing us.

I sigh happily holding his hand as we walk around Zombie town. It was dark and past curfew so no one was out except us.

"This is nice." I mumble looking up at the stars.

He smiles and nods looking up at the sky. "Yeah, peaceful. No screaming no nothing." He sighs grinning over at me.

I look over and grin back. "No crazy contest and no life threatening mystery stone." I get in front of him grabbing both of his hands, walking backwards. "I really love you." I smile sheepishly.

He smiles back, "well good, because I love you too." He grins pulling me closer to him, kissing me.

I sigh happily kissing back wrapping my hands around his neck, my hand twirling a piece of his hair.

His breathing hitches as he pulls away slightly his eyes still closed. I frown and open my eyes looking at him confused, he looks like he's in bliss. My eyes widen realizing what my hand was doing.

"You do like being petted!" I grin bouncing faintly. "I was right!"

He opens his eyes and grumbles softly, watching me. "All wolves like it." He huffs softly wrapping his arms around me more. "We are pretty much big dogs."

I grin and nods. "Yeah but you didn't let me do it before."

He blushes and shrugs, about to comment back but the street lights start to flicker.

I frown and look around getting out of his hold. "What the- Ah!" I scream in pain holding my Z-band as it freaks out.

"Zuri!" Wyatt called out panicked.

I breath heavily my zombie side showing more, dark red veins popping out. I growl at Wyatt, fully zombie now.

He steps back putting his hands up a little, concern written all over his face. "Zuri calm down.. it's me.."

I shake my head a little snapping at him. He pushes me away growling his eyes turning gold, his wolf side making an appearance.

"This isn't you Zuri!"

I snarl running toward him, but trip landing on the ground feeling shock go up my arm. The Z-band starts working again. I gasp out feeling the human side come out again.

"Zuri.." He sighs relieved crouching down and gathers me up in a hug.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I shake in his arms. "I-I'm sorry.." I stutter out.

"Shh, it's okay.. I got you." He mutter, sitting down. "You're fine."

I sigh shakily, my shaking calming down. I jump hearing a whoosh, I look up to the sky seeing a big glowing thing crash down on to the earth.

What the heck was that?!

Ooo this is it, the last chapter till they make zombies 3! Wowza, I'm really proud of this book. I love you guys and thank you for supporting this whole thing and I'll see you soon for the next book!