Trains

before any of you say it....

"i LiKe TrAiNs!"

okay thanks bye

xD

---

-x- Izuku Midoriya's POV -x-

"Hey guys!" I called out, watching as my lunch group began straying away from each other. They each turned around, equally as surprised to see me as the next.

"Midoriya? Are you alright?!" Mina called out as I rushed over.

I nodded, smiling awkwardly. "Yeah, I just got a bit nervous, that's all. You don't have to worry about anything."
"You're going to give me a heart attack," Iida said, letting out a sigh of relief. "But I'm glad you're alright."

"And you're totally okay, yeah?" Uraraka asked, still concerned.

I couldn't help but feel warm with their worries about me. "Yes - Recovery Girl checked me out. I'm good to go."

"You need to stop scaring us like that," Kaminari sighed.

Letting out a laugh, I apologized. "Sorry for that." After a moment, I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Where are Yaoyorozu and Jiro? And Todoroki, too?"

"Ah," Iida answered, "Todoroki left with his sister. He mentioned something about his mother, I believe." I smiled. He's been going to visit her a lot lately.

"Jiro left with her parents a minute ago, and Yaoyorozu is still inside finishing something," Kaminari answered, stretching his arms over his head.

"Mmm," I hummed. "What about you guys?"

"Ah, that's right," Iida remembered, "Usually you go home with All Might right away."

"Oh yeah," Uraraka said, brows raised. "How come you didn't today?"

"Ah," I laughed, "He wanted to take me home, but apparently there's a teacher meeting after school today. He didn't seem very excited. So now I'm supposed to catch a ride on the train."

Uraraka perked up. "What train?"

"The one to (somewhere pfft)," I answered (totally creatively, I might add).

Uraraka sank a little. "Dang. Guess we aren't going the same way. But we can still see each other off, I guess."

I nodded happily. "Of course."

"Actually, I'm heading that way!" Kirishima came up from behind, grinning and, to my surprise, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Wanna be my travel buddy, Midoriya?"

I turned slightly, brows furrowed. "Really?"

"Yeah, man!" he laughed. "Stop looking like I'm going to attack at any moment. I'm genuinely asking."

A small smile creeping onto my face, I nodded. "Okay. Sure."

"Bakugo would normally come, but he said something about his 'old hag' picking him up," he chuckled. "Of course, with a whole string of curses added."

"Mmm," I mumbled awkwardly. Bakugo seemed to have an extreme hatred for me, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. And he was different.

Unlike everyone else on that first day, I barely sensed a drop of fear from him. Just pure, unbridled anger. It was almost palpable.

"I know Bakugo doesn't really like you, so maybe this is for the best," Kirishima sighed, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. "I tried asking why, but he wouldn't tell me anything. Sorry, man."