Epilogue

the angst has dissipated, sadly

this is just full on sap

have fun with that B)

also

sorry about this chapter as it's mainly just a wrap up, so its nothing special

feel free to continue bois B)

---

Izuku turned slightly, standing before the door. "Uhm...," he mumbled, glancing towards All Might, "Are you sure about this...?"

All Might gave him a warm smile. "Go on. It'll be alright."

After a moment of biting his lip, Izuku nodded, taking a deep breath before knocking. His heart refused to settle and he fidgeted with his hands, but he remained still.

"One moment," a voice replied - slightly shaky but warm at the same time.

Sucking in a breath, Izuku stared forwards, watching as a woman opened the door. "Who is-"

She froze for a moment, eyes wide. "...I...Izuku...," she whispered breathlessly.

The boy smiled nervously, barely raising his hand as he glanced downwards. "Ah... Hey, mom..."

Before he knew what was going on, the woman stumbled forwards, wrapping her arms around him. Izuku was surprised for a moment, but easily adjusted to the loving warmth that emanated from his mother.

His arms found their way around her back, hands placed on top of each other. "I'm uhm... Glad to see you...," he spoke carefully, trying to keep his voice from shaking.

"Izu," she whispered, body trembling.

"M-mom...?" Izuku replied, panicked, "Are you okay?!"

The woman stepped backwards and wiped a tear from her eye, nodding with a bright smile. "O-of course, Izu."

---

Izuku blinked after a moment, finger twitching as he raised his head from the picture in front of him. He smiled warmly at his and his mother's bright grins before placing the frame back on the table, straightening himself and turning towards a knock on the door.

"Hmm?" he hummed, eyes dragging themselves towards the sound.

A familiar brunette stood in the doorway, a bright smile spread across her cheeks as she pressed herself against the doorframe. "Hey there, Izu!"

Izuku laughed, standing. "Uraraka."

"Excited for your first day of work?" she teased, knowing that he had been up practically all night preparing.

The man blushed. "Yes."

Uraraka laughed, walking towards him. "It's so easy to make you blush, Izu."

Izuku turned towards her, raising a brow and taking pleasure as his smirk turned her cheeks red as well. "I could say the same thing."

The woman blushed, stammering. "Th-that's not f-fair!"

"I think it's perfectly fair, thank you very much!" Izuku grinned brightly.

"You'd think my fiance would be nicer to me," Uraraka sighed before smiling. "Anyways, you should probably get going. Yagi's already outside waiting for you."

"All Might's here?!" Izuku replied with wide eyes, voice frantic. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Uraraka laughed. "Didn't he tell you to call him Toshinori?" She giggled at his embarrassment before turning around. "But yeah, he just got here."