MĪИΛMᎾŦᎾ ҠᎾƱ

"(y/n)-senpai!"

"kou-kun! did you bring the ingredients for the chocolate cakes?"

"yes I did!" he grinned and took the dark chocolates out of his bag. we planned to make chocolate cakes together for valentine's day. what he didn't know was that i was planning on making the cake for him and confessing under the confession tree. i fell in love with his kindness and i hated how everyone thought he was unfriendly.

"thank you for helping me make the cake. i'm horrible at baking and i'm clumsy too"

"no problem, senpai. i enjoy your company" kou-kun smiled. oh god, that smile will never fail to take my breath away. he looks so innocent. i could look at that smile all day long.

"senpai? are you okay?"

"huh?" my face flushed red and i snapped out of my daydream. i was so embarrassed i couldnt look at him.

"senpai?" kou-kun called, trying to catch my eyes but failing as i kept looking away.

"senpai.." our arms brushed as he got closer to me. "why are you avoiding me?" i looked up and gasped as our faces were only a few centimeters apart. i stepped back but slipped on the water on the floor and grabbed kou-kun's tie as I fell back and hit the ground with a loud thud.

"s-sorry, kou-kun" i apologised and looked at him, my face getting as dark as a tomato when i realized what position we were in. His arms were beside my head to support his body. his right leg was between my legs and his left was beside my right. we were so close, our breaths mingled.

"(y/n)-senpai, what's wrong?" he asked.

i was so caught in the moment, the words slipped from my tongue.

"kou-kun, ilikeyoualot," i said as quickly as possible. He laughed in response and locked eyes with mine. I looked away. His hands moved to turn my head to meet with his gaze. I ogled at those beautiful sky blue eyes as he stared into my (e/c) orbs. my heart started beating faster and faster by the second as he slowly leaned in, eyes still locked with mine, and tilted his head. i closed my eyes and felt his soft lips touch mine as I melted into the kiss. i ran my hands through his hair as i refused to pull away. i could hear fireworks in my head as i floated on cloud nine. We parted, breaths heavy, and chuckled. he stood up and offered his hand. I cracked into a smile. I took his hand in mine and stood up. His hands intertwined with mine as we bumped heads.

"we should continue making the cakes," i giggled.

=+*%#=+*%#=*##

④⑤⑨ ᏯᎾŔDS

ĪŦS SᎾ SĤᎾŔŦ, ĪM SᎾŔŔY 🥺