ŦSƱҠΛSΛ (ŔƐᏅƱƐSŦ)

thank you @AlmondMilkookie and @ShinShine1 for the request!

tsukasa x shy reader

"t-tsukasa please g-get off" i mumbled, gently trying to push him away. he was glued to me with his legs hugged around my torso.

"no" he said, holding on to me tighter.

"h-he didnt d-do anything!" i stuttered out, face turning maroon. he was holding on to me so tight i almost couldnt breathe.

~flashback~

"(y/n)! wait a sec!" natsuhiko-kun called, running down the hallway to where i was.

"w-what's wrong? why are you so sweaty?" i asked, eyes scanning his glistening face.

"this girl has been following me around all day, just bear with me and play along," he stood up straight and put his arm around my shoulders.

"e-eh? natsuhiko-kun w-what ar-"

"senpaiii~!" a cute freshman skipped to us. "who are you?"

"she's my girlfriend," natsuhiko-kun said, moving his hand and interlocking it with mine.

"e-eh? yeah i-uh-am his girlfriend," i smiled awkwardly.

"i dont believe you!" the freshman squinted and placed her hands on her hips.

natsuhiko-kun locked his eyes with mine and lifted my chin. he slowly leaned in and closed his eyes. i was frozen and didnt know how to react. it was moving too fast.

"eww dont kiss infront of me! okay okay i get it, geez, showoffs," the girl pouted and walked away.

he opened his eyes and pulled his hand away from my chin. i cleared my throats and looked behind as i didnt know where to look. i flinched when i saw a certain apparation glaring at us.

~~~

"tsukasa i need to go to class" i sighed, giving up on trying to pry him away from me. "please let me go,"

"dont let other people so near to you" he stated blankly, looking at me with an empty stare.

i gulped down the lump in my throat. i forgot how scary he could be when he gets jealous.

"i..im sorry" i mumbled, averting my eyes to the floor.

he released his grip on me and held my face to face his.

"just dont do it again," he said, gently kissing my cheek.

i was so surprised by his sudden gentleness that my face turned bright red instantly.

"w-what?" i blurted out in shock as i watched him walk away.

since when was he so calm and gentle?

~~
④0② ᏯᎾŔDS