SΛDИƐSS ĪMΛƓĪИƐS/SƇƐИΛŔĪᎾS

ĤΛИΛҠᎾ-ҠƱИ:
•he would look distracted and zone out at times.
•he would try to mask his emotions but would fail and break down infront of you.
•he would cling to you while explaining what was wrong because he liked your heat.

SᎾƱSƱҠƐ MĪŦSƱßΛ:
•he would suddenly stop teasing you at all.
•he would speak in short sentences and would stare at the view outside the windows until you called his name.
•eventually, he would notice your concern and tell you what happened. it was really the only time he would look so vulnerable and be straightforward with you.

MĪИΛMᎾŦᎾ ҠᎾƱ:
•he would tell you everything that was bothering him before you could even ask.
•he would hold your hand as a coping mechanism while he ranted.
•he would

MĪИΛMᎾŦᎾ ŦƐŔƱ:
•he wouldn't want to talk about it so you didn't force him to.
•he would drop subtle hints as to what was causing him to feel sad.
•you would try to cheer him up by helping him finish his student council work early so you could walk home with him.

ŦSƱҠΛSΛ-ҠƱИ:
•sadness? whats that?
•this boy is always so happy that i cant picture what would happen if he was sad.
•like seriously, what would even make him sad?

ŦSƱƇĤĪƓᎾMᎾŔĪ:
•he would calmly tell you the reason behind his sadness.
•he would take you to his library and you would both silently sit there reading books. he liked your company and didnt need anything more.
•he would be more clingy by asking you to prolong your stay with excuses like; "there is still time before the gates close," and "i'll send you back when im done reading this book"

ИΛŦSƱĤĪҠᎾ-ҠƱИ:
•he would stash it away and hide it to the point that you almost cant tell when he's sad.
•it would take so much convincing for him to tell you what was bothering him.
•he would be back to his carefree self after talking to you and would pretend it never happened.

ΛҠΛИƐ-ҠƱИ:
•he would never show he was sad when he was near you. the only way you would know was when yashiro would ask you about him.
•you know he wasnt one to talk so you would try to cheer him up by showing him more affection than usual.
•it wasn't necessary for you to do that because he would stop time and tell his problems to your body that was frozen in time, unable to speak or hear him.

~~
④③⑤ ᏯᎾŔDS

your comments make my day so much better and encourage me to actually keep going. thank you so muchh!